Kelly talking about his health habits

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I watched that and found nothing actionable/applicable. Nothing about his actual training regimen, just some fringe(?) dietary stuff, including fasting, and not enough specific information to actually try anything. Only thing I found interesting was how he deals with fear.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It's VERY expensive too.

Elities surfars are the worst.

Marry her already, Kelly.

You know how much that hurts her when you call her your girl friend?

Fasting benefits are mostly from calorie restriction.

Reactions: Havoc and tacos

nimby

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 15, 2011
uh, give up 45 mins of life listening to a high school GED'r explain his health mantra?
The only way I will listen to Slater for over 30 seconds is if he went into detail on how it was porking Pamela Anderson :dancing:

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
uh, give up 45 mins of life listening to a high school GED'r explain his health mantra?
The only way I will listen to Slater for over 30 seconds is if he went into detail on how it was porking Pamela Anderson :dancing:
His education credentials or lack of should not determine your interest. The fact that he is surfing at that high a level at 50 years old is what intrigues me and I wanted to know what his work out routine was. There was nothing about that. But like I said before his discussion of dealing with fear was interesting. He was talking in the context of 2014 at Teauhupoo.

Reactions: VonMeister

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
His education credentials or lack of should not determine your interest. The fact that he is surfing at that high a level at 50 years old is what intrigues me and I wanted to know what his work out routine was. There was nothing about that. But like I said before his discussion of dealing with fear was interesting. He was talking in the context of 2014 at Teauhupoo.

Genetics..but clean living. Kelly is always pretty lean and in shape. He gets a ton of exercise, stays generally strong and eats healthy. There is no substitute for this.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Genetics..but clean living. Kelly is always pretty lean and in shape. He gets a ton of exercise, stays generally strong and eats healthy. There is no substitute for this.
You beat me to this.

You really want good genetics and to be active and not to over eat.

This frees him up to think anything.

Hot chicks do the same thing.

Everyone listens so they think they have something to say.

:trout:

• Haha
Reactions: tacos and One-Off

nimby

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 15, 2011

than it was a good way to spend 45 mins of YOUR life.
We all have opinions, and mine is Kelly is a hella gifted athete with a heavy narccistic bent that refutes medical science because he is convinced he knows better, and flies around in private jets and helicopters while hucking product lines with an 'ecological consideration.'
Kelly can't carry JJ's jock.

SurfDoc

Michael Peterson status
Dec 19, 2002
ex-pat Huntington Beach
Visit site
Kelly certainly and clearly articulates his unique approach to life and let's say non-mainstream self-care, but yes he is gifted since I first met him in the 1980's to now with his athletic abilities and intense competitiveness. That said I don't subscribe to his nutrition or cryptocurrency viewpoints. Either way you fall off the fence in terms of his opinions is a freedom we are granted. Pick your poisons surfers!

Reactions: sdsrfr