Kelly Slated for the next Electric Acid Surfboard Test

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
The Electric Acid Surboard Test with Mason and Coco is so bloody good. Mason's a lovable rascal, and Coco is just a babe. Such a cool chick and surfs so good. I only just subscribed for the year; this and AI & The Radicals have made it worth the money already.

The Morning of the Earth, the Album and JS looked the best to me so far.

Would love to share a link, but it only seems to work as a stream from the premium site.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
The Electric Acid Surboard Test with Mason and Coco is so bloody good. Mason's a lovable rascal, and Coco is just a babe. Such a cool chick and surfs so good. I only just subscribed for the year; this and AI & The Radicals have made it worth the money already.

The Morning of the Earth, the Album and JS looked the best to me so far.

Would love to share a link, but it only seems to work as a stream from the premium site.
I was wondering if it was worth it or not. After reading this, I think I might buy the monthly.

chilly1

Nep status
Jan 4, 2010
Mase no doubt has the extreme innate wave reading and riding ability of course but I love how he throws those twin trailer "skateboard wheels" in the mini PZL and just goes off! I remember he had a similar effect when in one of his own videos featuring the Maysym. Nobody would just try that, especially when filming, for him its automatically in his DNA. He is a surf creature.

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
Mase no doubt has the extreme innate wave reading and riding ability of course but I love how he throws those twin trailer "skateboard wheels" in the mini PZL and just goes off! I remember he had a similar effect when in one of his own videos featuring the Maysym. Nobody would just try that, especially when filming, for him its automatically in his DNA. He is a surf creature.
I try that and blow 3 sessions "adjusting" haha

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
To be honest, we all know the Kelly episode/s will be the best and most epic, and probably by a country mile. There is no more articulate surfer, and no one who has Kelly's presence or captures the public's interest like he does.

I just hope the shapers selected for this event are up to the task.

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
Kelly's one will be a great watch but he'll be sticking to his own agenda and adding loads of passive-aggressive side chuckles when he doesn't like a board. I just hope there are some amazing moments like when his gf said, "Have fun, Kelly. Just have fun." and then it looked like The Goat wanted to rip her head off.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
I'm sure most are buggered of the Tomo talk... but i sure hope he gets a shot at shaping in the next SITD for the GOAT.

I know he got a shot at the Mick Fanning one, but they told him to shape a board for good waves and Mick surfed it in shitty 2 ft wind swell and canned the board.

Reactions: JDJ