Kazuma surfboards

sublime74

Miki Dora status
Jan 13, 2010
It’s really hard to get a chance to ride Kazumas if ur in Southern California as we have a several legend shapers around to go to and shipping not involved mostly, luckily a few homies got their hands on custom orders and they are all happy campers, had to try myself and so far got to try a 6’0 superfish (right volume) and 6’0 eggo (crutched) and went so magic

found both boards have very nice paddle and very responsive when turnin

Emailed Matt asking what board he’d recommend for an average surfer level for waist- hh cheater daily driver shortboard to surf more vertical (at least to try as much as I can), he right away said Kole

share your experiences and thoughts, looking to get a shorty but would love to hear what u guys are stoked on

chilly1

Nep status
Jan 4, 2010
From Maui, Matts boards are tuned for every condition plus Guy rips harder than most shapers anywhere. Make sure he knows where it's for, my son had custom and from Cali grom dims first glance he took .25 off width, went magic.

Reactions: Havoc and sublime74

sublime74

Miki Dora status
Jan 13, 2010
From Maui, Matts boards are tuned for every condition plus Guy rips harder than most shapers anywhere. Make sure he knows where it's for, my son had custom and from Cali grom dims first glance he took .25 off width, went magic.
It’s funny Cuz Matt also recommended me much smaller (.25 off width 1” shorter & .1” off thickness) than my usual, hoping to get my mini step up (6’3) soon to have better ideas what dims for next board

sublime74

Miki Dora status
Jan 13, 2010
Finally got my boards 5’10 super fish and 6’3 Step up Arrived, 5’10 ordered it .15” thicker than my usual grovelor and it came out lil too big but surfed it terramar on waist-chest mushy and caught like hundred waves 6’3 step up ordered it .75” narrower than my previous 6’3 step up and super nervous as it felt like a blade under arm but man it paddles so good and helped me to look lil better than my norm, hope to get This kook label off of my ass with these boards helping me, got the boards in about two weeks, solid glassing job, super happy rider, want to order more

retodd

Duke status
Feb 23, 2009
howd that go for you
It is pretty amazing. Grovel like a mofo and when sets come in it still rips
Feels great backside
Told Matt I wanted to use the T1 set of fins and they work very well
Glassing is top notch. Fins set correctly.
My only complaint would be it feels a tad heavy but that's my fault for getting a stock glass job . Should have went single layer deck