Kazuma surfboards

daave

Gerry Lopez status
Dec 28, 2002
@chilly1 @sublime74 Did he say anything more about why he recommended smaller dims? Stock sizes on his site look pretty narrow too. Like early 00s narrow?

sublime74

Miki Dora status
Jan 13, 2010
It is pretty amazing. Grovel like a mofo and when sets come in it still rips
Feels great backside
Told Matt I wanted to use the T1 set of fins and they work very well
Glassing is top notch. Fins set correctly.
My only complaint would be it feels a tad heavy but that's my fault for getting a stock glass job . Should have went single layer deck
Agree with everything, wish I knew their glassing so solid that 1 layer on deck would’ve worked fine just lighter under feet

hotCheetos

OTF status
Mar 28, 2020
It is pretty amazing. Grovel like a mofo and when sets come in it still rips
Feels great backside
Told Matt I wanted to use the T1 set of fins and they work very well
Glassing is top notch. Fins set correctly.
My only complaint would be it feels a tad heavy but that's my fault for getting a stock glass job . Should have went single layer deck
Nice. Put in a order for one last week. He's still gave me a crazy discount. T1s are your go to and a 2+1? I've always used fcs. Went 5 fin for options

Reactions: sublime74

sublime74

Miki Dora status
Jan 13, 2010
@chilly1 @sublime74 Did he say anything more about why he recommended smaller dims? Stock sizes on his site look pretty narrow too. Like early 00s narrow?
As for me, Matt and i are almost same size and ride similar size boards, I’m the one that wanted to go narrow on my case but never was happier on my step up, mine actually is 18.75” so it’s .5” narrower than my previous 6’3 step up

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
Saw him out a couple of times in Maui. There were a TON of people riding his boards as well.

Boards looked really good.

paunch23

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2011
Rep. of Panama, La Barqueta, David, Chiriquí
Corn-teen especial was mega savings
Yes only like $400

i got a sick one from him but for reason feels really thin. And i asked for 2.50 and a different tail. Fck now that i think about it. I think they got confused and sent someone elses board!!! This doesn’t seem a mistake he would make.

ohthe glassing is super strong and just crazy light. Lightest board i own.

p.s. so it iS 2.50 w/ thin rail

Last edited: