Kamala Harris is excited and hopeful about the coming invention of "power lines".

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
She would make an excellent public elementary school principal.

I could also envision her in some sort of mid-upper level worthless management position in a large corporation, the type where she can't do that much damage but could be used to do someone else's dirty work.

The only people that like her are complete idiots - the fools who are too dumb to be wise to her game. A small minority of the population.

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
! cringe ! :sick:

There's a man sitting at a bar just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half an hour. Then, a big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down.
The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand seeing a man crying."
"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I'm late to my office. My boss, in an outrage, fires me. When I leave the building to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police say they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away. I go home and when I get there, I find my wife sleeping with the gardener. I leave home and come to this bar. And when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
"As of tonight, Vice President Kamala Harris has cast more tie-breaking votes than any Vice President in 190 years."

Unprecedented trailblazing and barrier breaking by our first Birthing POC VP!!

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
She's unelectable. Nominating her would be just about guaranteeing an R win in 2024.
That's what I thought when the R's nominated Trump.

The dems would fall in lockstep behind her. Whining but marching along, they'll have no problem coming up with a new boogieperson.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
a thread where a bunch of morons argue with absolutely nobody about how lame Kamala Harris is...

fkn clowns
i like when you write “fkn” in nearly all your posts. makes you seem more seriously angry, more in command, above and beyond the fray, & manly, but still partially self-censoring so as not to offend the p.c. sissy contingent here…

:geek: