Kamala Harris - Done

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I mean let's just check the tape.

GOP candidate says WALL, instantly shoots to 20%, beats a field of Governors of major states of all political spectrums and politically and ideologically popular Senators.

70 something white guy who claims to work well with Segregationists; is front-runner and his strength is with black voters. December debate stage is all-white.

I think it's pretty clear the difference to what extent #Woke Twitter diversity quotas vs nativist Jesus Freakery have a stake in each party.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
If you think WALL was all it is you're oversimplifying more than I usually do

If anything the 2016 election proves that personality is what matters most. More people in the right states liked how Trump made everyone look foolish than anyone else. All of the promises politicians make are platitudes, hell, Trump even attempted more action than the President usually does

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

If anything the 2016 election proves that personality is what matters most. More people in the right states liked how Trump made everyone look foolish than anyone else. All of the promises politicians make are platitudes, hell, Trump even attempted more action than the President usually does
Yep,a sickness in the American soul.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Personally I think Trump's willingness to tell the PC Police to Fck Off was the thing. That endeared him to a lot of people.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Kento I'm particularly disappointed in you if you thought Harris had any chance in, wait for it, Iowa and New Hampshire. That her polling in South Carolina was mud-marinated pigshit even after Biden claimed his ability to work with Segregationists was a huge tell.
Her biggest problem is that she didn't have a platform. Say what you will about Bernie, Warren, even Yang. They have an actual message and vision of some sort. What did Kamala have? Squat. And it sounds like her campaign was run like the staff on Veep but on datura.

She really needed more time in the Senate and an actual presence before throwing her hat in the ring.

The busing part cracked me up. Maybe(?) in the South that might resonate but Iowa probably didn't know what she was talking about. Have residents there even seen a black person that wasn't on a college sports team? School desegregation? Ha! At least where I grew up, they were busing kids from Compton to the coast and vice versa. Which was why me and every other kid in my area who wasn't a brain-dead delinquent went to private school, learned some sh*t, and didn't end up like Stephen Miller.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Personally I think Trump's willingness to tell the PC Police to Fck Off was the thing. That endeared him to a lot of people.
The part of that which cracks me up is the people who are all up in arms about the PC Police are even more sensitive and susceptible to moral and emotional wounding than the average SJW.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
The part of that which cracks me up is the people who are all up in arms about the PC Police are even more sensitive and susceptible to moral and emotional wounding than the average SJW.
100% Feelz

That's the funniest thing.

Trump is an emotional blustering wreck.
He's vain and feminine.

Yet he's somehow the pinnacle of masculinity to these emo turds because he makes libturds cry.

Reactions: mundus

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Did this interaction take place in the parking lot at Swamis?
:ROFLMAO:

There is another one of those right down the hill from where I grew up. Never been in there.

But yes, I could see that happening. Also potentially outside the Roxy.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

I don't think WALL was all the 2016 General Election was.

I think WALL was all the 2016 GOP Primary was. With a side of Guac Bowl and some please clap and basketball ring.

Reactions: GDaddy