Kamala Harris - Done

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
LOL

You're bleeding out of your ass again. You should get that looked at.
Nice non-answer.

Tulsi is listing being a woman and being a minority as the top two qualities she has to offer as a candidate.

And she's ifailalot's darling. How bizarre is that?

Your xenophobic tirades all while whinging about SJW is pretty hilarious.

Everything is SJW because it's not directed at you.

As soon as someone starts talking about white males, you turn into a delicate snowflake seeking a safe space.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Sticking your dick inside of a person's shithole isn't either, but I'm glad you love it.
Letting everybody know that you are not only a racist piece of sh!t but also a homophobic piece of sh!t, is very nice of you.

Anything else we should know about you, piece of sh!t?

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
Good non-sequitur.

In your past 50 posts, all you mustered is insults and non-sequiturs.

I guess like bigotry, that's now a part of 'marketplace of ideas".

Just pointing out that as far as I can tell you've never actually done anything to help the people you identify as victims. Go volunteer at a soup kitchen or something!

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Praise be. I'm with Mr. Doof 110% I maintain Harris would have lost 43 states. I understand my homegirl Klobu is a snoozer but Harris is just obviously a hard pass outside of a handful of cities.

Her campaign was le deux deux and her record contradicted the weak sauce narrative

Kento I'm particularly disappointed in you if you thought Harris had any chance in, wait for it, Iowa and New Hampshire. That her polling in South Carolina was mud-marinated pigshit even after Biden claimed his ability to work with Segregationists was a huge tell.

GDaddy I don't see the left eating itself alive over this intersectional victim olympics unless you, ifallalot, and grapedrink are the left. The December Debates are mostly white people, and I say mostly because I'm not sure if Steyer is performance art or some sort of robotics experiment or what we got there - he's white, but I'm just not sold on the people part just now.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
GDaddy I don't see the left eating itself alive over this intersectional victim olympics unless you, ifallalot, and grapedrink are the left. The December Debates are mostly white people, and I say mostly because I'm not sure if Steyer is performance art or some sort of robotics experiment or what we got there - he's white, but I'm just not sold on the people part just now.
Harris just barely dropped out, so you can't say it never happened.

I'll put it this way, the issue is still a hot button for each of the survivors. They're all still getting hassled by PC Principal and his ilk for their various infractions of woke-code.

pc principal.JPG

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Just pointing out that as far as I can tell you've never actually done anything to help the people you identify as victims. Go volunteer at a soup kitchen or something!
Uh yeah, if you don't like SJW why don't you do something about it, huh.

Instead of incessant bitching about cancel culture and defending your alt-right heroes, do something.

What are you doing about it?

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
Uh yeah, if you don't like SJW why don't you do something about it, huh.

Instead of incessant bitching about cancel culture and defending your alt-right heroes, do something.

What are you doing about it?
Not much to be done but argue and bitch. It's fun. But I'm not a savior of the oppressed like you.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Harris just barely dropped out, so you can't say it never happened.

I'll put it this way, the issue is still a hot button for each of the survivors. They're all still getting hassled by PC Principal and his ilk for their various infractions of woke-code.

View attachment 83254
Yeah, and nativist Jesus Freaks are clowning Don Jr. out of his own events to promote a book called Triggered. LOL.

“We wanted to ask questions about immigration and about Christianity, but they didn’t want to face those questions,” said a man, who claimed the president is being co-opted by “fake conservatism,” of Trump Jr.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Contrary to liberal screechers, there's a lot more to Trump and the Republicans in general than nativist Jesus freaks

Who would have thunk it?

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace