Gerry Lopez status
Aug 29, 2019
No we don’t like commies thanks but no thanks

buh bye

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Crazy. She was an ace in the hole for the Democrats (SJW wet dream but with law-and-order background) but sounds like she ran a completely incompetent campaign.

Reactions: grapedrink

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
she never had a chance
Cory's probably next
Warren & Bernie will get tied up in Senate Peach mint trial hearings

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Crazy. She was an ace in the hole for the Democrats (SJW wet dream but with law-and-order background) but sounds like she ran a completely incompetent campaign.
I think she lost her base when she locked up tokers, while smoking weed herself.

Then something about fighting tooth and nail to keep an innocent man in jail.

Reactions: manbearpig

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
I think she lost her base when she locked up tokers, while smoking weed herself.

she lost it when she couldn't explain her health care plan

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

Yeah, that doesn't help, does it?

Multiple layers of irony when you fit the progressive checklist of appropriate race/gender but undermine that with your hypocritical policies.

Maybe she should have ran as a Republican.

Reactions: manbearpig

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yup. I picked her as the next chosen one.

I was wrong

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Yup. I picked her as the next chosen one.

I was wrong
Same here.

She was a rising star in the most (only?) relevant state in the US and was pretty much scandal-free. All she had to do was not f*ck up. I think some Republicans decried her for banging a black guy to get going in politics but that was all they really had on her. Although not sure why that was an issue: Palin did the same thing because the sun rose in the East. If there was any other major scandal on her, it sure didn't rise to the surface.

As a humorous aside, some of my friend's more SJW wives (the marching kind) are all shell-shocked to the point of tears. Not sure who they're moving on towards now. Greta can't run so they're a little lost right now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I find it interesting that people think just because they like a candidate, they automatically stand the best chance of winning.

I catch myself doing it all the time but I try be aware.

Gabby boaner fanbois are a good example.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I am surprised you think this. I didn't think she had much chance.
The strategist in me thinks she had the easiest path to beating Trumby in the general compared to a Bernie, Warren or Biden. I don't like her or her policies but do think she had the best chance of the losers on the Democrats currently in the field. The democrat primary process is not going to yield the candidate with the best chance of winning a general election against Trumby.......its just giving you the winner based on what the loony democrat base that shows up and votes in democrat primaries wants.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I didn't have much of an opinion one way or the other about Harris' chances against Trump but I did assume that she was the logical pick for the dems based on her obvious intelligence coupled with her ranking on the intersectional stack.

I think Tulsi's appeal is her demeanor more than the specifics of her politics. Whether its the case or not I think she conveys the vibe that she's open to making compromises with her opposition in order to get a deal.

Reactions: Ifallalot

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I didn't have much of an opinion one way or the other about Harris' chances against Trump but I did assume that she was the logical pick for the dems based on her ranking on the intersectional stack.
Thats all about your obsession with such things.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink