Kai Lenny vs Russell Bierke

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Who charges harder? Could Kai tackle those pits Bierke risks his life on? How would Bierke handle maxxing Jaws?

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
I'd probably rather make out with Kai. I mean, I don't like guys, but if I did I just can't see myself digging the whole long hair mustache vibe

• Wow
Reactions: potato-nator

theramrod

Nep status
Nov 14, 2014
N Cackalaki
From a way outside perspective it feels like they are two totally different type of surfer. I'm not sure Kia would throw himself over the ledge on death pits if he wasn't getting paid to do so, Russel on the other hand comes off as the type of psycho that would pay money himself to do so.

Who charges harder though? Splitting hairs for both these guys go on waves that only a few others would.

TheEl

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 31, 2010
I was really hoping this was going to be a death match at the surf ranch with sharks with lazers and tigers with bees and surfboards with razor blades.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Kai is the new Laird
Russell is the new ?

They seem to be in to different stuff. Kai is friendly and marketable but he does get some pretty substantial and would-kill-most-people waves at jaws and elsewhere.

I like both. I'm leaning Kai despite the clean persona - he can def. hold his own wherever.

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
Not to mention his broing down with Zuckerberg. Kai Lenny is responsible for this travesty:

View attachment 112894

View attachment 112896
Yes, slightly despicable, but undeniably valuable for his brand, marketing, platform, blah blah... can’t fault him for hanging with Mark who’s probably not such a bad dude if you knew him.?

okay Zuck is buying up Kauai, and that’s sad because that’s what going on globally with all multi-millionaires / billionaires, they’re buying up everything in the most desirable areas. The internet made everything on tap and they can see it and figure it all out now. Sad but true. If you have the money you can go global easily now.

Its sucks yes, but that’s what the world is becoming with the global economy and social economy / media. It’s all downhill from here until the next ice age. Get in the game or enjoy the ride.

???

Last edited:

shaheeb

OTF status
Feb 24, 2013
suckerburg wanks... cant stand whats happening, $$$ doesnt mean chit. but people can be greedy

it only happens, if and only if you sell out. and they did.... now whats going to happen ?