Just curious...

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
Would you consider yourself to be a Republican or a Democrat, or neither?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I have a feeling nearly everyone will vote neither. Too bad none of us, myself included, try hard enough to vote against the two entrenched parties

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
The last time I registered with a party, it was (R). I'm "decline to state" now. Mainly vote (D) on national elections, but (R) on local matters.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Parties are becoming largely irrelevant.

Neither Bernie or Trump belong to the two major parties.

Hillary belonged to the Republican party, circa 2003.

It depends on the candidate.

We will not see a viable 3rd party in our lifetimes but we will see vastly different candidates which will in turn shape the two existing parties into something new.

The GOP is already turning into a bunch of orange jizz slurpers.
A far cry from the GOP of 5 years ago.

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
GromsDad said:
That's a tough one. In theory I'm a republican but the republican party these days is more democrat-lite than republican. Voted third party the past 3 presidential elections. Libertarian and Constitution Party.
This is scary. Your ideological utopia would either resemble fascist Germany or Taliban contoled Afganistan.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Leftists are brain dead on economic issues

They are a comedy of manners at this point

Their only concept is to one up one another in trying to appear more woke regarding the oppression olympics

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
trevorbc said:
GromsDad said:
That's a tough one. In theory I'm a republican but the republican party these days is more democrat-lite than republican. Voted third party the past 3 presidential elections. Libertarian and Constitution Party.
This is scary. Your ideological utopia would either resemble fascist Germany or Taliban contoled Afganistan.
:rolleyes:

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
trevorbc said:
GromsDad said:
Don't be scared faggot. It's only a message board.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
trevorbc said:
GromsDad said:
Don't know where you come up with that. Actually the opposite of what you posted. Why do you love giant oppressive government so much? My leanings are libertarian in nature. I want the smallest least oppressive government possible.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
GromsDad said:
trevorbc said:
GromsDad said:
Don't know where you come up with that. Actually the opposite of what you posted. Why do you love giant oppressive government so much? My leanings are libertarian in nature. I want the smallest least oppressive government possible.
So you're against the Drug War and you're Pro Choice!

YEWWWWWW!