Josh Hall & Breastfeeding

LarryTate

Nep status
May 7, 2012
Josh Hall facebook post of the day.

Interesting flex by the breastfeeding mother but....okay.

Attachments

LarryTate

Nep status
May 7, 2012
i don't get the flex comment
I'm all for cannons. The "flex" part was in reference to what feels like social posturing. Look, I have a big hog. It bulges big time when I wear shorts. I don't go out of my way though to turn sideways in family or friend's photos for it to protrude any further than it already does in said photos (or maybe I should now that I think about it.)

There's a time and a place for everything. Popping out a cannon to feed a baby in the middle of the picture for a social media post has the feeling of posturing. Call me old fashion.

I do realize there is more than likely one way this all evolved into this picture, but this is the erbb. I've never gotten the impression we're for details.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Why Americans so puritanical about boobs? One Janet Jackson nipple and viewing laws change for millions. Then when they see a topless gal on some beach anywhere in the world it's pop up camp site in a jiffy!

:socrazy:

Breastesuss and breastfeeding are perfect, natural and beautiful.

Only a perv gets aroused seeing a baby fed.

I know, erBB is perv central, butt cum on man... grow up a little.

:shameonyou::crazy2::loser::foreheadslap:

• Haha
Reactions: bluengreen

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
It's faux Pa to criticize a publicly breastfeeding mother these days, so yeah there was a signaling happening. I don't care, but I do reserve the right to notice titties and say juvenile things. IRL I do as much as I can to not make a lady uncomfortable, don't get caught gawking or saying Lewd or demeaning things to their meat-face and that kind of thing. But in here it's no rules
Bad Boy Club all that.
Sorry

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Most people could care less about a breastfeeding woman except for nearby 13 year old boys who are stoked on the possibility of a nipple glimpse.

LarryTate

Nep status
May 7, 2012
Breastesuss and breastfeeding are perfect, natural...
Not a fan of this argument. So is a butt hole and taking a dump. But most don't want to see someone squatting in public. Personally I have no issue with someone breastfeeding in public. Is it surprising when I see it? Yes, because it's not a common thing state side. It's more of a moral relativism/cultural argument.

Reactions: Boneroni