JORDAN PETERSON INTERVIEW LEAVES PIERS MORGAN SPEECHLESS ON VLADIMIR PUTIN!!!

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
That's easy is you measure how much time one spends with his BS.
The cultists, apparently from the comments, spend many hours watching and listening and reflecting on what he says. The anti JP-ers not so much.
In this forum, I disagree.

IMO, it’s the opposite.

The anti JP people have spent far, far more time on this than the mostly ambivalent onlookers.

All you have to do is scroll through a few of the many JP threads. The obsessed become readily apparent

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Peterson loves it.

He's such an attention whore.

He's definitely fallen prey to audience creep.

His Putin support is fucking nuts.

I think his been biased to say things to trigger the left and please his right wing audience now.

Coates is full of sh!t too.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
In this forum, I disagree.

IMO, it’s the opposite.

The anti JP people have spent far, far more time on this than the mostly ambivalent onlookers.

All you have to do is scroll through a few of the many JP threads. The obsessed become readily apparent
I know math is hard, not as hard as grammar, but the cult actually watches his videos which take hours. Well adjusted people just cherry pick the sh!t which takes seconds.
Do some math.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
I know math is hard, not as hard as grammar, but the cult actually watches his videos which take hours. Well adjusted people just cherry pick the sh!t which takes seconds.
Do some math.
Do some math.
1 Std Deviation of You Have No Clue= Hey Look, It's Superman

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
There are tons of these JP threads on here. And there are people on this thread that have literally hundreds of posts re the evil of JP. You really can't mention the fanatical following without mentioning the fanatical opposition. I mean... :crazy2:

which group is more fanatical?
Who starts these threads? Pro or anti? Who started this one?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
That's easy is you measure how much time one spends with his BS.
The cultists, apparently from the comments, spend many hours watching and listening and reflecting on what he says. The anti JP-ers not so much.
The anti-JPers don't need to watch - they've already been told he's a Nazi, so he must be a Nazi.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
lol.

If you want to see just how bent this forum is, run a search on Jordan Peterson. The search engine sucks, but yikes! Can you say OCD? The search result is vastly understated, but we should probably have a Jordan Peterson forum. Maybe put it right next to the Joe Rogan forum? :roflmao: