JORDAN PETERSON INTERVIEW LEAVES PIERS MORGAN SPEECHLESS ON VLADIMIR PUTIN!!!

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
lol.

If you want to see just how bent this forum is, run a search on Jordan Peterson. The search engine sucks, but yikes! Can you say OCD? The search result is vastly understated, but we should probably have a Jordan Peterson forum. Maybe put it right next to the Joe Rogan forum? :roflmao:
They are the most fascisty fascists since the last super fastidious fascist, Donald "double fascist w/cheese and ketchup" Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Ya gotta love that the American First anti-intellectual fook your feelings crowd that puts masculinity on a pedestal is lining up in defense of a Canadian Pseudo-Intellectual who’s publicly crying for the plight of the incels. You really can’t make this kinda sh!t up. Truly strange times.
I think the weirder thing is people like yourself have gone so far out of your way to passionately misrepresent a guy who at worst is using psychology to help people.

As GWS said, the amount of traction he gets here from people like you says it all.

He's really under your skin because you know a lot of the stuff he says is true and he's able to articulate it effectively. :ROFLMAO:

You really want everyone to be as miserable and aimless as you, don't you?

Last edited:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I think the weirder thing is people like yourself have gone so fat out of your way to passionately misrepresent a guy who at worst is using psychology to help people.

As GWS said, the amount of traction he gets here from people like you says it all.

He's really under your skin because you know a lot of the stuff he says is true and he's able to articulate it effectively. :ROFLMAO:

You really want everyone to be as miserable as you, don't you?
do you really believe Jordan Peterson is helping people?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I think the weirder thing is people like yourself have gone so fat out of your way to passionately misrepresent a guy who at worst is using psychology to help people.

You really want everyone to be as miserable and aimless as you, don't you?
I did a bit of looking and I like what he has to say. It's basic, but helpful. I don't know why anyone would be opposed.

“Having a vision creates a path for the future. It focuses you and allows for clarity moving forward."

“In order to step into the most powerful version of yourself, you need to know not just what you want but why you want it."

"Refuse to be quiet in the face of injustice."

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I did a bit of looking and I like what he has to say. It's basic, but helpful. I don't know why anyone would be opposed.

“Having a vision creates a path for the future. It focuses you and allows for clarity moving forward."

“In order to step into the most powerful version of yourself, you need to know not just what you want but why you want it."

"Refuse to be quiet in the face of injustice."
Ya, you are a Nazi now mein herr!!!

Now we must dance!

Attachments

Last edited:

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Oprah, Jordan Peterson, Hitler… six of one half dozen of the other. I totally understand mein herr! (y)

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Lol. I can’t resist. Make me proud you freaks!

JP's drug of choice is benzos.

Addendum to the 12 13 Rules For Life...
  1. 1. "Stand up straight with your shoulders back."
  2. 2. "Treat yourself like you are someone you are responsible for helping."
  3. 3. "Make friends with people who want the best for you."
  4. 4. "Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today."
  5. 5. "Do not let your children do anything that makes you dislike them."
  6. 6. "Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world."
  7. 7. "Pursue what is meaningful (not what is expedient)."
  8. 8. "Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie."
  9. 9. "Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you don't."
  10. 10. "Be precise in your speech."
  11. 11. "Do not bother children when they are skateboarding."
  12. 12. "Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street."
  13. 13. "Don't get addicted to benzos!"