John John qualified to surf in radiation poisoned Olympics - congratulations on your death sentence

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
I remember that girl is nuts and even though there is a real issue going on with a radioactive future, I knew it wasn't gonna go well in here. Lo and behold! I come back to Descendents references, offers of frivolity and darkness, not to mention Lesbian Stand Up Paddleboard State Champions?!
Now back to your regularly scheduled programming (dwarf-touching in a van by the sea).

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005
And I thought that the French Polynesian people were beautiful from their mixed genes.

Veronica, do you still go by Veronica?

And I thought that the French Polynesian people were beautiful from their mixed genes.

Veronica, do you still go by Veronica?
As a transgender Asexual, it’s Ron or Ronnie, for VeRONica.

If this is your first learning of clones / artificial intelligence, here is more background on me for veracity:

I never went after Surfer or FreeSurf magazine to begin a relationship with these esteemed periodicals.

BOTH reputable sources featured me, surprised me, that they even heard of me.

Just one day, I found out, OMG, FreeSurf magazine covered our anti-plastic film

https://freesurfmagazine.com/the-ugly-truth-about-plastic/ .

They opened the door to begin a relationship with them.

Since then, I have met too many credible surfers in person who will verify my credibility:

staff of FreeSurf magazine;

Robert August of Endless Summer who stars in our award winning anti-plastic documentary “Aqua Seafoam Shame,”

director of “North Shore” William Phelps who cast me as the lead for “North Shore 2” when I was house sitting for William’s friend “M” in Mar Vista, CA;

Kelly Slater (who may be a clone / A.I.) my neighbor

lesbian surf icon Keala Kennelly who first pushed me into waves.

195927DB-DD4A-4B23-8B83-8D5250D170CA.jpeg

The list could go on.

Good Morning America sought me out for trademarking black and white striped shark repellent.

Surfer magazine first ran that – twice – thanks to Janna Irons opening the door for me to feel I could be welcome at Surfer.

So, in a nutshell, the relationships with the aforementioned media began with THEM beginning a relationship with me, not the other way around.

I hope this lends a lot more credibility to me, and explains why the media allowed me and John John to claim the title of King and Queen of Surfing.

I am sharing more credibility factors to help you believe the INSANE facts I hereby re-share with you below about cloning / artificial intelligence

which may be why the industry wouldn’t care about surfers in a radiation poisoned Olympics, because, hey, they can “just clone more Florences.”

:bricks:

TODAY is the birthday of Jared Leto, Oscar winner rock star. Jared is in my opinion, the most serious exploitation. Even If clones may be soulless, they are still made up of atoms and molecules like we are, with feelings.
Right?
Have you already searched online the terms together * celebrity * cloning * ethics * and * artificial intelligence funding
to verify everything I am merely re-sharing?

Seems the military and scientists are the ones in charge of cloning.

SURFERS you understand better than anyone that there is NO GOOD WAY TO OBSERVE SOMEONE. If you watch someone surf, it is not energetically favorable for you or the observed surfer.
This is because on a subatomic level, when anything is observed, it transitions from being a wave into a particle…it is just not good. You can study this in depth: what happens when something is observed and goes from being a wave into a particle. How un-optimized that is.

How then, can anyone watch movies or listen to music? That is directing too much energy to someone. Like watching someone surf. No Bueno.

That is one reason why clones? because no human could handle that much ongoing energy directed at them.

Atrocity I have heard about clones: they don’t sleep. Not with that much attention constantly directed at them.

Jared Leto may be the saddest case of atrocity ever, wearing 7 hats as a suffering clone: film, tv, internet, music, model, activist, LGQTA drag queen icon❗

A695F6CE-57A0-49A9-B52B-8BADF411A2D9.jpeg

AB38D3D0-0E7F-4725-B357-4CF26912FE18.jpeg

That’s worse than Shamu having 6 other amusement parks on constant observation.

Let all clones sleep already. Their mass media is just CGI anyway. If you’d like understanding of WHAT EVERY MOVIE STAR IS ACTUALLY, watch the film “Simone” starring Al Pacino.

Perhaps those of you who have met John John sort of play back everything you have ever witnessed and realized, indeed, John could be A.I.

Thanks to these activists https://www.bitchute.com/video/GPukkOG27uSQ/, I guess at the conclusion of a big night out as a clone making an appearance so the world believes you are real humans with real lives, clones simply go back inside some kind of box, like Michael Jackson’s famous “nitrogen chamber” where they are sort of “cryogenically frozen” until trotted out again for some award show or red carpet. Clones don’t have lives unless some Richie Rich pays for a night with a celebrity as a gift to someone like their “graduating-from-college princess” for example.

There may be at least one “Richie Rich” buyer at every tour stop so ALL celebrity tours are a rape tour.

From what I heard, ALL globally famous people are (raped?) prostitutes, because those buying them don’t realize they’re A.I. Buyers believe they really get the one, the only, Madonna or Courtney Love or whoever, when in fact, as we speak, there may be at least 13 Madonnas (and every celebrity) in circulation right now.

So many M’s.

Spoiler alert, when one “orders” any famous person (prostitute), you never get them alone. They always come with their handlers. That is why Jared Leto is “always” with mum. Mum is the handler.

From what I heard, ALL celebrities are forced into (rape?) incest, since they “aren’t real humans.” Google or youtube “All celebrities engage in incest.”

Jared’s mom Constance constantly around…
Or MomJohn?
Plus, allegedly “ordered-up” (gang-raped?) stars are so drugged up and mind-controlled you never get one alone or in their own right mind.

Because (like Shamu the killer whale star of Sea World) celebrities don’t have autonomy or sovereignty, they are exploited to promote a Satanic agenda. Google or youtube this: “celebrity satanic agenda.” Another reason for cloning: no human would allow themselves to portray most of what is shared via mass media.

Finally, you’d believe that even a clone would try to escape a life that is basically (ongoing gang rape?) sex traffic slavery. But they get killed when they try to escape. Like any prostitute trapped in that kind of situation. That is why they are forced to remain. If you wish to understand the horrifying truth that most prostitutes (and celebrities) CANNOT escape, watch the newly released 2019 film, “Rambo Last Blood.”

An escaped gang-rape slave:

The main way you can help is to STOP watching TV, going to movies or concerts, social media, downloading records, etc. All that currency keeps these celebrities (clones) chained to their beds. Their social media and “romantic relationships” is most likely ALL fabricated CGI by their handlers (pimps) so we never caught on to celebrities actually being gang raped trafficked sex prisoners.

Get off mass media. I will never star in “North Shore 2” even though I was cast as the lead. Changing careers is a small price to pay to save one’s soul.

From what I gather, clones are aware of those who tried to leave their fame prison: from Whitney Houston, Amy Winehouse, River Phoenix, James Dean, Brittany Murphy, Heath Ledger, Paul Walker, etc. Since they were all clones that could have been franchised indefinitely, the only reason they "die" is because they tried to "escape" and got killed. That’s the only way they “get out” of their contracts. I guess clones are aware of this and stop trying to escape. Research yourself. None of these claims are mine. I am simply re-sharing what other activists disseminate.

Those who make clones degrade with the names: connect to genitals.

Hole
JustInsideHer
Billy cOrgan
Halle Berry
Eva MenDoes
Carrie Underwood
Reese WitHerSpoon
Eric Bana(na)
Axl Rose (annagram for Oral Sex)
Winona Ryder
Courteney Cox
Robert DownKnee, Jr.
Heather LocktheLearjet
Tia Carrear
Keira Nightly
Cameron Diaz (Diaz = “days” en Espanol)
Heidi Klum (Klum = “cream” in German)

What’s in a clone industry name?
Seeing double (letters)
L.L. Cool J
Snoop Dogg
Gigi Hadid
Puff Diddy
Twiggy
Lady Gaga
Uma Thurman
John John
or initials Kids Kardashian Lindsay Lohan .

DISCLAIMER: I am merely re-sharing what OTHERS have put online. NONE of these allegations are my own investigation. I release myself and Surfer magazine from any libel, slander, or defamation of celebrity.

Vegans or vegetarians - can we care about clones / artificial intelligence? They may have more sentience than animals.

Combo rape slave clone name:
sex + same letter initials
Tina Turnher .
Trifecta - sex + copy initials + double letters
Farrah Fawcett .

Thank you for re-sharing this information, so society weans off media / the deadly radiation bombarding everyone.

I + 30 Seconds to Mars (Jared Leto’s band) https://celebritypictures.wiki/celebrity/2430595/1578043

30STM, released this record thanking me Queen of Surfing

Now we’re in world war III (my previous post.)

https://celebritypictures.wiki/celebrity/2430595/1578045

Last edited:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
JARAD? Or JARED? The latter makes sense from a historical perspective here on the erBB.

Are you still having sex with yourself?

(asking for keenfish)

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Great question. Now that I am transgender Asexual, I go by Ron or Ronnie. It is short for Veronica.

If this is your first learning of clones / artificial intelligence, even though I feel I have well established my credibility, here is more background about me for veracity.

I never went after Surfer magazine or FreeSurf magazine to begin a relationship with either of these esteemed periodicals.

BOTH reputable sources featured me, surprised me, that they even heard of me.

Just one day, I found out, OMG, FreeSurf magazine is covering our film on plastic pollution titled, “Aqua Seafoam Shame,”

https://freesurfmagazine.com/the-ugly-truth-about-plastic/

and that made me feel they opened the door to begin a relationship with them.

Since then, I have met too many important surfers in person who will verify my credibility:

much of the staff of FreeSurf magazine;

Robert August the star of Endless Summer who agreed to star in our multi-award winning anti-plastic documentary “Aqua Seafoam Shame,”

the director of “North Shore” William Phelps who cast me as the lead for “North Shore 2” when I was house sitting for William’s friend “M” in Mar Vista, California;

Kelly Slater (who I’d bet my eyeteeth is a clone / A.I.) my previous neighbor before I was forced to leave the seemingly doomed Hawai’i; Kelly allowed me to run a website back in the day titled, “SurfingUniverse.com” starring me & Kelly;

Keala Kennelly is the first person who pushed me into waves and “taught me to surf;” we lived together … and I am more than well-acquainted with her entire family.

The list could go on and on.

Good Morning America sought me out for inventing the black and white striped shark repellent trademark.

That was the piece Surfer magazine first ran as well – twice – thanks to Janna Irons, thereby opening the door for me to feel I could be welcome at Surfer.

So, in a nutshell, the relationships with the aforementioned media began with THEM promoting my activism and beginning a relationship with me, not the other way around.

I hope this lends a lot more credibility to me, and explains why they went ahead and allowed me and John John to claim the title of King and Queen of Surfing, which was awesome while it lasted.

The reason I am sharing with you a lot more credibility factors is because it would be helpful if you believe the INSANE facts I hereby re-share with you below about cloning / artificial intelligence

which is why the establishment wouldn’t care about pushing John John to surf in a radiation poisoned Olympics, because, hey, they can just clone more Florences.

:bricks:

TODAY is the birthday of Jared Leto, Oscar winning thespian and rock star. I wish to call attention to Jared because, in my opinion, this is one of the most serious violations of exploiting atoms and molecules. Even If clones may be soulless, they are still made up of atoms and molecules like we are, with feelings.

Right?

Have you already gone and searched online together terms such as * celebrity * cloning * ethics * and * artificial intelligence funding for yourself to verify everything I am merely re-sharing?

It seems the military and scientists are the ones in charge of cloning.

SURFERS you understand better than anybody that there is NO GOOD WAY TO OBSERVE SOMEONE. If you watch someone surf, it is not energetically favorable for you or the observed surfer.
This is because on a subatomic level, when anything is observed, it transitions from being a wave into a particle…it is just not good. You can study this in depth as well: what happens when something is observed and goes from being a wave into a particle. How un-optimized that is.

How then, can anyone watch movies or listen to music? That is like directing too much energy to someone. Like watching someone surf. No Bueno.

As such, that is why the entertainment industry had to come up with clones because no human could withstand that much energy directed at them repeatedly.

So that is one of the atrocities I have heard about clones: they never sleep. Not with that much energy constantly directed at them.

That should be enough, which is why Jared Leto is the saddest case of atrocity ever. The dude wears 6 hats as a suffering clone: movie star, rock star, tv star, internet star, model, and environmental activist.

That would be like Shamu having 5 other amusement parks on constant observation.

Let JARED and all clones sleep already. All their mass media is just CGI anyway. If you’d like a great understanding of WHAT EVERY MOVIE STAR IS ACTUALLY, watch the film “Simone” starring Al Pacino. It is spot on.

Perhaps those of you who have met John John sort of play back everything you have ever witnessed and realized, indeed, that could be all A.I.

Thanks to these journalists https://www.bitchute.com/video/GPukkOG27uSQ/, I guess at the conclusion of a big night out as a clone making an appearance so the world believes you are real humans with real lives, clones simply go back inside some kind of box, like Michael Jackson’s famous “nitrogen chamber” where they are sort of cryogenically frozen until trotted out again for some award show or red carpet. Clones don’t have lives unless someone Richie Rich pays for a night with a rock star as a gift to someone like their “graduating-from-college princess” for example.

From what I heard, ALL globally famous people are prostitutes, because those buying them don’t realize they’re A.I. Buyers believe they really get the one, the only, Madonna or Courtney Love or whoever, when in fact, as we speak, there are probably at least 13 Madonnas in circulation right now.

So many M’s.

All their mass media is merely CGI yet much of the reason we are being bombarded by deadly radiation from all the hardware and software it takes to promote mass media.

What can we do about this? Share this thread with as many people as you can. Get them off the mass media. I don’t believe I will ever star in “North Shore 2” even though I was cast as the lead. So what. Changing careers is a small price to pay to save one’s life and soul.

Spoiler alert, I heard when one “orders” a rock star or any other famous person (prostitute), you never get them alone. They always come with their handlers. That is why Jared Leto is “always” with mum. Mum is the handler.

From what I heard, ALL celebrities are forced into incest, since in truth, they aren’t real humans. Just google or youtube this: “All celebrities engage in incest.”

How hot is Jared Leto now, huh? Jared’s mom Constance will Constantly be around…

Or MomJohn?

Because celebrities don’t have autonomy or sovereignty (like Shamu) they are used to promote a Satanic agenda. Again, just google or youtube this: “celebrity satanic agenda.” Another reason for cloning: no human would allow themselves to portray most of what is shared via mass media.

Finally, you’d believe that even a clone would try to escape a life that is basically human traffic sexual slavery. Except they get killed when they try to escape. Like any prostitute trapped in that kind of situation. That is why they are forced to remain. If you wish to understand the horrifying truth that most prostitutes (and celebrities) if not all, CANNOT escape from their situation, watch the newly released 2019 film, “Rambo Last Blood.”

The main way you can help is to STOP turning on the TV, going to the movies, going to concerts, downloading records, etc. All that currency is what keeps these celebrity clones sadly chained to their beds.

From what I gather, clones are well aware of those who tried to leave their fame prison: from Whitney Houston to Paul Walker. That’s the only way they “get out” of their contracts. Research all these claims yourself to decide for yourself. None of these claims are mine. I am simply re-sharing what other activists have been trying to disseminate.

Now you understand why I needed to state my credibility before spouting all these seemingly insane facts.

Those who make clones have fun with their names: pick something that connects to genitals.

Hole.

JustInsideHer

Billy cOrgan

Brad’s Pitt

Reese WitHerSpoon

Paris Hilton

Jared letO!!!

DISCLAIMER: I am merely re-sharing what OTHERS have put online. NONE of these allegations are my own or my own investigation. I am only researching. I release myself and Surfer magazine from anything and everything resembling libel or defamation of celebrity.

Thank you. Please do what is right and re-share this information with as many people as possible, so that over-exposed horror-show Jared Leto can finally have a happy birthday and get some sleep, and so that society can wean off mass media and reduce the deadly radiation bombarding everyone that is merely CGI anyway. All smoke and mirrors.

jah jah I am superfriends with 30 Seconds to Mars (Jared Leto’s band) https://celebritypictures.wiki/celebrity/2430595/1578043

Whatever helps you kids. ❤ you all so much. Like anyone who wishes Shamu were set free already.

It was very nice of them, during my reign as Queen of Surfing, to release this record in my honor:

And now we’re in the middle of world war III, as demonstrated on my previous post.

https://celebritypictures.wiki/celebrity/2430595/1578045
She's right, you know.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
A lack of sex drive is a sign of depression, a hormonal imbalance or cancer.

Happy people like to bone.

When I'm happy, I want to hose down the village with cum 24/7.

On the other hand, when I'm depressed I only want to masturebate twice a day.

thrillkicker

Nep status
Mar 16, 2009
A lack of sex drive is a sign of depression, a hormonal imbalance or cancer.

Happy people like to bone.

When I'm happy, I want to hose down the village with cum 24/7.

On the other hand, when I'm depressed I only want to masturebate twice a day.
What do you like to do twice a day?

Stay away from the village, there are enough retarded babies already.

Unless you're thinking about a gay village in China.

Based solely on your posting history here,
it seems you are actually crying out to have
your anus abused by a cross-gender ice skating
team and the Oceanside little league on multiple
consecutive weekends.

thrillkicker

Nep status
Mar 16, 2009
Will the Supermodel take some time and identify the closeted asexual clones that frequent this fine forum?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Based solely on your posting history here,
it seems you are actually crying out to have
your anus abused by a cross-gender ice skating
team and the Oceanside little league on multiple
consecutive weekends.
Yeah, I can see how my post would give you that impression.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf