John John qualified to surf in radiation poisoned Olympics - congratulations on your death sentence

Why is the Olympics sending surfers to the source of the radiation poisoned Fukushima leak that has never been sealed since 2011?
I quit being John John's partner as the Queen of Surfing due to poisoned waters.
Maybe you remember thisf4182da878a2b49aebce75897b99c3cc.jpgfrom May 2015 FreeSurf magazine.

Anyway, I am shocked and horrified that John Florence is being shipped off like a human traffic slave to surf in some killer show like Shamu at SeaWorld.

Signs that I don’t wish to appear on my body:

The sort of death one would experience from radiation if one remained surfing:

How contaminated is everything surrounding the entire Pacific Ocean:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/fukushima-radiation-has-contaminated-entire-pacific-ocean-and-its-going-get-worse?fbclid=IwAR0nLswmDYEFO9bpwOckaoJYIOnsq0CcG9piFk00fm8c7pbUmn81_6r9q2Q

How it’s a matter of time before it affects the rest of the planet:
https://envirowatchrangitikei.wordpress.com/2017/05/28/all-fish-from-pacific-tested-positive-for-fukushima

How our home in Hawai’I is now uninhabitable:
https://hawaiiflowersleis.com/2019/02/02/leuren-moret-fukushima-radiation-has-made-hawaii-and-pacific-islands-unsafe-for-humans/?fbclid=IwAR2AzGjXdYd2VYI3VqrrVrs77tC7igqNG0yPBjeL84bzbvdsJD_JweyL2Ns

JOHN JOHN don't be uphappy with me - I am spilling the beans here that you confessed to me in private that your favorite wave on the planet aside from Pipeline is Padang Padang but we can't surf anymore.

“Authorities” aren’t really trying to protect its people:
https://nuclear-news.net/2018/09/22/authorities-deceive-the-public-on-radiation-from-fukushima-daiichi

As if ocean poisoning isn't enough, they are poisoning us with radiation on land via 5G cell phone towers

and all the satellites from space maintaining this all frying us with radiation from the air.

Our only hope is to seal off and shut down all nuclear power plants while there are still enough people alive on planet Earth to manage this, otherwise, the 450 nuclear power plants across the planet would melt all at once if there is not enough people left alive to shut them down; it would be like having 450 Chernobyls at once - decimating what is left of this planet and possibly all that exists in every dimension with that much radiation leaked at once compounding on itself.

Last edited:

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
i m guessing many tests were done to show its safe enough there to hold the olympics

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
The Fukushima Dashi wave pool???

Amazing how warm the water is for the event. No suit....

This event sponsored by TEPCO.

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Fukushima Dashi #1. The most deadliest room on planet earth.

Owned by TEPCO. We as Americans look to our government to step in and clean sh!t up when things go wrong.

Japan is a whole different beast,

TEPCO, the original company who owns these nuclear plants is still left in charge of the cleanup. The Japanese govt. will not step in and take over. BeacTEPCO, the original company who owns these nuclear plants is still left in charge of the cleanup. The Japanese govt. will not step in and take over. Because that is a loss of Corporate Face.

So the whole world suffers...

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
From all the fruit eating and going in the sunlight? Or something that exposes them to 1/1000000000 of that amount of radiation, like being outside Fukushima 30 minutes after the event happened?

QuadFin

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 10, 2018
Slater is bummed he missed Olympics but someone remind him he cant have all in life.

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Spend a trillion dollars to host the 2020 Olympics. Still cannot clean up Fukushima Dashi.

The world should boycott these Olympics until Japan nuts up.

Reactions: Aardwolf