John Brennan bad? Trump good?

Makule

Michael Peterson status
Aug 31, 2004
Somewhere between heaven and hell
Brennan will still retain his security clearance. He will not be cleared or have the same access level to the information he once had prior to Trump's decision. Brennan's requirement for access basically got revoked.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
Sharkbiscuit said:
the janitor said:
frvcvs said:
Surfdog said:
Once Brennan (and Clapper) became a talking heads for CNN and MSNBC, security clearances needed to be cut. He and Clapper are likely sources of many leaks and innuendo that had no business being made public. Then giving their own personal commentary/opinion/speculation/spin to the MSM on what info they've garnered (feeding the Resistance). They're toxic being former Obama/Hillary loyalists, but allowed to spew in the media at the same time. I have a feeling down the road these guys will be facing a court for their actions.

This should've happen the day Trump was elected. Obama cleaned house when he was elected, Trump should've done the same, but probably didn't know better to do so. :shrug:
There’s a difference between replacing heads of the intel community and stripping away security clearances. Can you name anyone who Obama stripped of their clearance?
ok, let's play

Can you name anyone from the Bush Administration with a security clearance or a Bush intel appointee who was constantly piliorying Obama on social media like Brennan has been?
You've got a point here.

I bet can find a few that pillory on Trump. :wink2:

Can you name anyone from the Obama Administration who who met with Kislyak and Lavrov in the Oval Office, and on-the-fly declassified intelligence to them?
Nope

***Threadjack alert***

this is the only tangentially relevant example I could think of

at this point, I'm thinking on balance he's done way more harm that good.