@joeljitsu inserts foot in mouth - again

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Could someone who is on instagram and doesn't mind getting choked out post the one @ him where that disciple of his with the hipster wetsuit is giving two thumbs up and the erBB caption is phcktard approves or something?

Edit: as a western euro mutt I'm not looking to claim high ground on him, just to talk some sh!t.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Could someone who is on instagram and doesn't mind getting choked out post the one @ him where that disciple of his with the hipster wetsuit is giving two thumbs up and the erBB caption is phcktard approves or something?

Edit: as a western euro mutt I'm not looking to claim high ground on him, just to talk some sh!t.
I always @ him when he posts something stupid and he comes back with some epic chokes.

Like when he was ranting about the PLANDEMICK

Reactions: hal9000

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Is there something factually incorrect in that post?
I don't understand the distinction between white and European. Basically everyone under the sun from west of Portugal, South of the Med, East of the Urals in the Age of Exploration was not white.

Native Americans (pre Euro) = "red"
Africa = "black"
Aussie Aboriginee = "black"
West/Central/South/Southeast Asia = "brown"
East Asia = "yellow"

I mean are we overlooking one tribe displaced from the Southern Caucasus into Iran?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Is there something factually incorrect in that post?
Let's start with calling black people "dudes with a tan" then get over and explain what's the difference between Europeans and whites.

Have you ever heard a non-white person say things like "all this white man sh!t needs to stop like yesterday". Neither did I.

Like you, he's a dick who likes to race bait for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Let's start with calling black people "dudes with a tan" then get over and explain what's the difference between Europeans and whites.

Have you ever heard a non-white person say things like "all this white man sh!t needs to stop like yesterday". Neither did I.

Like you, he's a dick who likes to race bait for attention.
Let's not forget all the Celtic peoples (Irish) who were taken from their sheep pasture in (checks notes) Ivory Coast and Liberia.

Did you forget the part of the Constitution that says Negroes and Irish are 3/5 of a vote?

Reactions: Aruka and mundus

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
this doesn't seem very controversial.

It's an interesting time where we litigate events of the past in present day - of course there are consequences of these events but we can't possibly appease the descendants of every conquered people. the world is ugly. Imagine being in Syria today and hearing people complain about life in the US through a historic lens. ' FFS - we're getting the sh!t gassed out of us on the regular over here!'

Reactions: grapedrink