Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
There’s no scientific or biological basis for race.
If by "race" you mean skin color, then I do not understand this claim.

Current scientific thought is that Whitey evolved to fill a niche where the sunlight is less intense than elsewhere with some help from breeding with milk drinking yahoos.

But don't believe me, believe

1 link

2 link

3 link

However, if you mean "race" as a different term for species, then I get you because humans of all skin colors can interbreed and produce viable offspring. We are all the same species with occasional genetic quirks (that could one day lead to homo sapiens creating a, oh, I don't know, a homo superior that can only produce viable offspring with another of their species).

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
We are all the same species with occasional genetic quirks (that could one day lead to homo sapiens creating a, oh, I don't know, a homo superior that can only produce viable offspring with another of their species).
this guy eventually got a set of homo superior teeth...

good move!

Reactions: Mr Doof

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
If there's no race, how do you explain racism?
People who make assumptions, judgements, have lower expectations of behavior from individuals based are their skin color are deemed to be “racist”.

it’s a term of convenience, an easy label to understand.

Most of us don’t use skin color as a determining factor in judging one’s character. Some people do.

There are your neo nazi tiki torch types that are basically the standard issue racists and there leftists such as yourself who see almos everything through the lens of racism, don’t believe that darker people can achieve without your patronage and have a generally low opinion of dark skinned people.

Two peas in a pod.

What’s fascinating is how blind you are to the fact that you have virtually identical base opinions of dark skinned people as the tiki torch idiots.

You only differ in the choice of “remedy” that those opinions make necessary.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The Southern black man is more inclined to vote with his wallet and his freedom than the devout victim coastal black man.

edit..its probably more complex than that. Black people are more integrated in society in the South...where in the coastal blue states they are still by and large segregated to the large cities and ghettos. The new plantations if you will.
I can see there being more black people in suburban or rural areas in the South but the small towns up to the large cities are still heavily segregated. It's very similar to Baltimore or Detroit in the North. And there wasn't much daylight between Biden, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Booker...basically everyone other than Grampa Trotsky and Taxing Bull in terms of fiscal policy.

You can see it on that racial dot map how most places are pretty clustered nationwide.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
the same way you explain any other religion !! )
""The priests, in control of education, made the class division of society into a permanent institution and created a system of values by which the people were thenceforth, to a large extent unconsciously, guided in their social behavior. "

Reactions: hal9000

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I can see there being more black people in suburban or rural areas in the South but the small towns up to the large cities are still heavily segregated. It's very similar to Baltimore or Detroit in the North. And there wasn't much daylight between Biden, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Booker...basically everyone other than Grampa Trotsky and Taxing Bull in terms of fiscal policy.

You can see it on that racial dot map how most places are pretty clustered nationwide.
I believe Booker and Klobuchar would try and govern. Buttigig was there for the book deals and legacy stuff. Biden isn't there and to me he was the one candidate that was going to be a rubber-stamp for left idealists that make up the cabinet staff.....like you can't say Biden is middle of the road or moderate.he's nothing. He's not there.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
People who make assumptions, judgements, have lower expectations of behavior from individuals based are their skin color are deemed to be “racist”.

it’s a term of convenience, an easy label to understand.

Most of us don’t use skin color as a determining factor in judging one’s character. Some people do.

There are your neo nazi tiki torch types that are basically the standard issue racists and there leftists such as yourself who see almos everything through the lens of racism, don’t believe that darker people can achieve without your patronage and have a generally low opinion of dark skinned people.

Two peas in a pod.

What’s fascinating is how blind you are to the fact that you have virtually identical base opinions of dark skinned people as the tiki torch idiots.

You only differ in the choice of “remedy” that those opinions make necessary.
Who the fück said anything about "patronage"?

You keep posting racist tropes and mischaracterizing and trivializing racism by saying "everything is racist" and then it's somebody else's fault and oh look now you are a misunderstood victim of the left wokeness cabal.

All you have to do is acknowledge that racism exist and listen.

But no.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I believe Booker and Klobuchar would try and govern. Buttigig was there for the book deals and legacy stuff. Biden isn't there and to me he was the one candidate that was going to be a rubber-stamp for left idealists that make up the cabinet staff.....like you can't say Biden is middle of the road or moderate.he's nothing. He's not there.
All he has to do is mostly survive, keep breathing, either on or off life support, until the end of his term and the USA will have it’s first multiracial non male president. If he doesn’t make it, before. What more qualification could you ask for?

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
If by "race" you mean skin color, then I do not understand this claim.

Current scientific thought is that Whitey evolved to fill a niche where the sunlight is less intense than elsewhere with some help from breeding with milk drinking yahoos.

But don't believe me, believe

1 link

2 link

3 link

However, if you mean "race" as a different term for species, then I get you because humans of all skin colors can interbreed and produce viable offspring. We are all the same species with occasional genetic quirks (that could one day lead to homo sapiens creating a, oh, I don't know, a homo superior that can only produce viable offspring with another of their species).
They have DNA/genes all marked for that but not gayness or left-handedness or tribalism

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The Southern black man is more inclined to vote with his wallet and his freedom than the devout victim coastal black man.

edit..its probably more complex than that. Black people are more integrated in society in the South...where in the coastal blue states they are still by and large segregated to the large cities and ghettos. The new plantations if you will.
This is a fact that is often missed by those who live in coastal and yankee bubbles