@joeljitsu inserts foot in mouth - again

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
how is he a kook - an instagram comment kook or in what discipline does he kook?
$.02

GDaddy might be on Joel's side in this particular spat - it looks like he was honestly posting something good natured and then got triggered when some libcucks rocked up and said WELL ACK SHILLY in his comments.

But GDaddy also was of the opinion that Tudor was an incredibly greedy wave hog and took up BJJ to deal with people pissed that a dude on a longboard was ruining everyone else in the lineup, some of whom then decided to dunk him. It's basically a step back from just buying a fckn jetski and "motosurfing". He's like the forefather of lots of surf spots essentially becoming volume arms races, vs people more or less fitting into a rotation based on skill, not how large of a board (or SUP or Kayak) they could buy.

I believe GDaddy's exact words were "he used BJJ to resolve the conflict he creates". GDaddy is from SD so he'd know better than I would.

Reactions: afoaf and hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
$.02

GDaddy might be on Joel's side in this particular spat - it looks like he was honestly posting something good natured and then got triggered when some libcucks rocked up and said WELL ACK SHILLY in his comments.

But GDaddy also was of the opinion that Tudor was an incredibly greedy wave hog and took up BJJ to deal with people pissed that a dude on a longboard was ruining everyone else in the lineup, some of whom then decided to dunk him. It's basically a step back from just buying a fckn jetski and "motosurfing". He's like the forefather of lots of surf spots essentially becoming volume arms races, vs people more or less fitting into a rotation based on skill, not how large of a board (or SUP or Kayak) they could buy.

I believe GDaddy's exact words were "he used BJJ to resolve the conflict he creates". GDaddy is from SD so he'd know better than I would.
sounds about right.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
  • Wow
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I don't understand the distinction between white and European. Basically everyone under the sun from west of Portugal, South of the Med, East of the Urals in the Age of Exploration was not white.

Native Americans (pre Euro) = "red"
Africa = "black"
Aussie Aboriginee = "black"
West/Central/South/Southeast Asia = "brown"
East Asia = "yellow"

I mean are we overlooking one tribe displaced from the Southern Caucasus into Iran?
There’s no scientific or biological basis for race.

The state of California considers middle easterners to be white.

My Egyptian buddy is not happy but truth be told his skin is lighter than mine.

I joke with him that all that body hair is blocking the sun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Let's start with calling black people "dudes with a tan" then get over and explain what's the difference between Europeans and whites.

Have you ever heard a non-white person say things like "all this white man sh!t needs to stop like yesterday". Neither did I.

Like you, he's a dick who likes to race bait for attention.
Is there something he said that is factually incorrect?

• Haha

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I guess you've missed the discussion which also happens to be the major issue in the Democratic Party today about rejecting whiteness.
Someone really should have told the majority black South Carolina primary electorate that anointed the white guy who works with segregationists.

They could have picked P.O.C. like Bernie, Buttigieg, or Klobuchar!

• Haha

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Someone really should have told the majority black South Carolina primary electorate that anointed the white guy who works with segregationists.

They could have picked P.O.C. like Bernie, Buttigieg, or Klobuchar!
The Southern black man is more inclined to vote with his wallet and his freedom than the devout victim coastal black man.

edit..its probably more complex than that. Black people are more integrated in society in the South...where in the coastal blue states they are still by and large segregated to the large cities and ghettos. The new plantations if you will.

Reactions: Ifallalot