Joe vs Gupta

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
I can put in a word for you if you would like to attend.

I got erbb Official cred and I am president of the college.
So I can end up working as a pizza delivery boy or a Starbucks barista? No thanks

Online schools are a sham anyways.

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
I can't guarantee a job but you will be able to irritate left and right wingers in any social situation without trying.

Sound good?

Uncanny

How did you know that sort of thing would interest me?

Leave the sex education out of the curriculum and ill think about it

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Uncanny

How did you know that sort of thing would interest me?

Leave the sex education out of the curriculum and ill think about it
I never do sex talk at school because it's wuss leakage.

All those horny male teachers loosing their sh!t being around the fertile 18 year old girls.

That tension has to come out somehow.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
My DT friend was apolitical before he got an iPhone.

now he gets a a steady stream of right wing propaganda through it.

I knew something was up when he brought up Nancy Pelosi.

I was like "Holy, sh!t, you never mentioned Nancy in the 50 years I have known you."

He got the shot but now he's telling me the covid is a nothing burger.

I'm like, "You're fat and old, asthma boy. Covid would love you."

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Who gives a sh!t about the Temporary Artificial covid immunity shot at this point

Its where we are, who gives a sh!t what people do now, its over, all you godless freaks out there shouldn't give a sh!t about other people anyway. Its useless to argue about it on Social Media
The majority of people in a majority-rule country give a sh!t about it?

Also heads up, godless people care far, far, far more about other people than god-fearing people, who are primarily focused on not offending their imaginary friend, who is more often than not a mass murderer represented by a schizo or a pedophile, at least the world of Abrahamaic religions. If I was looking for amorality, I would look no further than an organized religion with a deity.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER

Also heads up, godless people care far, far, far more about other people than god-fearing people, who are primarily focused on not offending their imaginary friend, who is more often than not a mass murderer represented by a schizo or a pedophile, at least the world of Abrahamaic religions. If I was looking for amorality, I would look no further than an organized religion with a deity.
Interesting tangent. Things OK?

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021

Its best to be careful what you say in your universe

I'm sorry that someone hurt you, its going to be ok

Also, I didn't say anything about organized religions, if we were to have a conversation about them, we would probably agree on a lot. It's best to be careful with assumptions

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
. It's best to be careful with assumptions
Even more care should be taken when using slanted vocabulary.

An an assumption can be clarified.

Where as getting some one to adjust a slant they have created at the intuitive subconscious level is typically a futile endeavor.

Word choice is the Great Tell.

I mean, shouldn't we all admit that we are opperating in bad faith in the pursuit of fun?

Back to grading . . .

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
If I was looking for amorality, I would look no further than an organized religion with a deity.
Who decides what is or is not moral? Is there even such a thing as objective morality, or is it always subjective and relativistic? Does what is considered moral change over the course of history, and if so, how do we deal with that?

I dropped Phil 101 after the first day, because I deduced instantly that the professor was insane, so I never learned this stuff.

Reactions: Ifallalot

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Who decides what is or is not moral? Is there even such a thing as objective morality, or is it always subjective and relativistic? Does what is considered moral change over the course of history, and if so, how do we deal with that?

I dropped Phil 101 after the first day, because I deduced instantly that the professor was insane, so I never learned this stuff.
Special interest groups.

No, yes.

Yes. Blah blah blah.

I dropped acid before the first day. No first day!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Its best to be careful what you say in your universe

I'm sorry that someone hurt you, its going to be ok

Also, I didn't say anything about organized religions, if we were to have a conversation about them, we would probably agree on a lot. It's best to be careful with assumptions
LOL you said something about godless freaks shouldn't give a sh!t about other people. And you're telling other people to be careful with assumptions?