Joe vs Gupta

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
Who gives a sh!t about the Temporary Artificial covid immunity shot at this point

Those who got the shots the first time, realize they need boosters at some point by now and are happy to get it for the most part because they are so smart and so caring of others, or they just want to go along to get along

Those who didn't get the shots won't get the shots unless pressured by their Jobs, even then, people are saying fuck it

Its where we are, who gives a sh!t what people do now, its over, all you godless freaks out there shouldn't give a sh!t about other people anyway. Its useless to argue about it on Social Media

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Who gives a sh!t about the Temporary Artificial covid immunity shot at this point

Those who got the shots the first time, realize they need boosters at some point by now and are happy to get it for the most part because they are so smart and so caring of others, or they just want to go along to get along

Those who didn't get the shots won't get the shots unless pressured by their Jobs, even then, people are saying fook it

Its where we are, who gives a sh!t what people do now, its over, all you godless freaks out there shouldn't give a sh!t about other people anyway. Its useless to argue about it on Social Media
Just take a look at the Herman Cain awards, the vaccine works and people are refusing it to be spiteful little brats. Which is fine with me as long as they are not dealing with the public and are willing to die for it.

Reactions: Norm' and sizzld1

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think before social media it wouldn't occur to people to be anti-vax

In a lot of the Asian countries we are not seeing level of retard power we are seeing in the US.

It's the same thing with abortion.

In the Northern European countries they say, why are you Americans so retarded when it comes to abortiions?

CUS WERE DUMB! AND THAT IS THE WAY WE LIKE IT!

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
Just take a look at the Herman Cain awards, the vaccine works and people are refusing it to be spiteful little brats. Which is fine with me as long as they are not dealing with the public and are willing to die for it.

The irony is most of your posts here read like the are coming from an emotional spoiled little Brat.

Unfortunately for you, there are only a few safe spaces in the country the people who got the shots and don't want to deal with the unwashed masses. My good friends in NYC say most places the go are barely enforcing the mandate anyway.

It won't last forever, they are grasping at straws at this point

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021

In a lot of the Asian countries we are not seeing level of retard power we are seeing in the US.

In the Northern European countries they say, why are you Americans so retarded when it comes to abortiions?

Good one AutoFaux

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The irony is most of your posts here read like the are coming from an emotional spoiled little Brat.

Unfortunately for you, there are only a few safe spaces in the country the people who got the shots and don't want to deal with the unwashed masses. My good friends in NYC say most places the go are barely enforcing the mandate anyway.

It won't last forever, they are grasping at straws at this point
Collision of frames as they say, although you have people literally saying they do not care if they infect someone else while refusing the vaccine, nothing as selfish as that.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Dumbest and craziest first world nation, thanks Republicans!

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
Collision of frames as they say, although you have people literally saying they do not care if they infect someone else while refusing the vaccine, nothing as selfish as that.
Ah, I see you've been studying at Autofaux's College for erBB retards

Also people would have to be sick in order to infect anyone. The biggest lie ever was the asymptomatic spreader BS, " you're not sick, but you're a super spreader" take this highly sensitive and inaccurate test to confirm you are though

You have people literally saying they do not care if they infect someone else while they have the Covid temporary immunity shot, nothing as assbackwards as that.
Fixed

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
I like it when the really dumb ones try to mock others...

it's fkn delicious

Totally agree, besides the delicious part, i don't get why you would use that adjective, Im sure your aware people usually use that when describing food

Also fyi, its spelled fucking, not fkn

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Totally agree, besides the delicious part, i don't get why you would use that adjective, Im sure your aware people usually use that when describing food

Also fyi, its spelled fucking, not fkn
Juxtaposition is an effective literary device.

We should all strive to be poets here.

#ido

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

Anti vax precedes social media but probably not the interwebz