Joe vs Gupta

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
A friend of mine got myocarditis of some sort a few months after getting the Moderna vaccine. It resolved. Her cardiologist said it might have been related to the vaccine

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
How any anti vaxxer can look at the Herman Cain awards and keep spewing the same BS is beyond absurd.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Why is 15 non-lethal cases worth talking about but 400,000 COVID deaths is not?
Because disproportionate responses are the conservative way. Every time a white male shoots up a school or a mall or a country concert in Vegas they shrug their shoulders, offer thoughts & prayers while accepting those deaths as a small price to pay for fREEEEEdumb but if a muslim does the same or less they’re ready to go to war with some far away land, issue travel bans, etc. Why would American’s dying from a pandemic be any different for them?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Are we going to count how many people wound up in the hospital because they literally drank bleach or literally did take HeartGuard or horse dewormer?
guarantee you that there are more dopes who fall in to this bucket than we have in the myocarditis column

fkn GAIR AN TEE

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
I think that's the part Rogan misses with his outrage over CNN's "horse medicine" reporting. The reality is people were and probably are still taking horse dewormer at a drastically increased rate basically as a direct result of the focus his podcast put on ivermectin. Particularly those that don't have endless resources to search out doctors who will give them massive doses of an antiparisitic medicine for off brand purposes that have not been approved by the CDC. Is CNN using hyperbole? Sure. But Rogan - and everyone else with their panties in a wad - are playing dumb to act like there's no connection.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I don't know what you're taking about. My comment was in response to a post that stated very directly that there is absolutely no reason not to get vaccinated. There is of course reasons for some people not to get vaccinated.
Do you think that 5 non-lethal cases in a million people justifies refusing to take the vaccine?

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Do you think that 5 non-lethal cases in a million people justifies refusing to take the vaccine?
There's been more than 5 non lethal cases of side effects from the three vaccines approved in the US. Do I think some people have medical conditions and should not to get vaccinated...absolutely. That wasn't;t my point though. My point was for someone to say there a NO reasons for anyone not to get vaccinated is simply not true. Do you think we should vaccinate newborns? They are people.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
There's been more than 5 non lethal cases of side effects from the three vaccines approved in the US. Do I think some people have medical conditions and should not to get vaccinated...absolutely. That wasn't;t my point though. My point was for someone to say there a NO reasons for anyone not to get vaccinated is simply not true. Do you think we should vaccinate newborns? They are people.
What if it’s an adult who self identifies as a newborn :unsure:

Reactions: Ifallalot

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Okay, there no zero reasons for anyone not to get vaccinated.

There's 0.000005 reasons.