Joe vs Gupta

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Why do the ivermectin clowns lie about the exact same thing?

ive yet to see you or any others take the same stance in regards to ivermectin.

the doctor who went on rogan and is making a big push for its usage said there were no side effects, z-e-r-o. Regardless if it’s effective or not, that is a straight up lie.

all this sh!t is just one big circle jerk. The left does to the right what the right does to the left. Insert any group in replace of them and it reigns true. They’re all sweet and delicious bag of pickles, and not the endearing kind. No one is trying to be truthful anymore, it’s about garnering a reaction out of people. That was the rights tactic with trump and now they’re stamping their feet when it happens to them.

whatever.
I’ve pretty clear about ivermectin. It has shown some promise and should be tested more and taken seriously as a possible treatment.

Ive never said nor implied that I know any more than that.

My main comment on it is that I find it odd and concerning that it’s automatically rejected, lied about.

If someone told me two years ago that liberals would be bending over backwards trusting and defending giant pharmaceutical companies I would have laughed.

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
I’ve pretty clear about ivermectin. It has shown some promise and should be tested more and taken seriously as a possible treatment.

My main comment on it is that I find it odd and concerning that it’s automatically rejected, lied about.

If someone told me two years ago that liberals would be bending over backwards trusting and defending giant pharmaceutical companies I would have laughed.
Ivermectin IS being taken seriously by the medical community and IS being tested. Google search for two seconds and see for yourself. But the tests just don't show what dumbasses like Rogan would like. There is not enough *quality* data to conclude it helps, particularly not when taken in quantities that have been shown to be safe for humans. Yet these charlatans pump it as a miracle cure and try to compare it to something that is proven effective (for some period of time anyway) like the vaccine. That's why most people take issue with the ivermectin crowd. Why is this so hard for armchair scientists/doctors to understand"?

Tested more and taken seriously is one thing. Encouraging people to take medication for an unlicensed purpose that has not been generally accepted by the mainstream medical community is entirely different.

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Ivermectin IS being taken seriously by the medical community and IS being tested. The tests just don't show what dumbasses like Rogan would like. There is not enough *quality* data to conclude it helps, particularly not when taken in quantities that have been shown to be safe for humans. Why is this so hard for armchair scientists/doctors to understand"?
these guys act like it is being ignored

it's in the pipeline...it just wasn't one of the first threads they ran down during initial clinical trials

it's not a fkn conspiracy

also, please take a moment to notice how none of the fkn dudes (GRAPESDAD, IT'S NOT A GOOD DAY FOR US) who were all up on that India Ivermectin tip have said a goddamned peep about the fact that India has dropped Ivermectin and Hydroxychloriquine from their treatment protocol because "they have little to no effect on Covid-related mortality"

DATA ARE HARD

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Ivermectin IS being taken seriously by the medical community and IS being tested. Google search for two seconds and see for yourself. But the tests just don't show what dumbasses like Rogan would like. There is not enough *quality* data to conclude it helps, particularly not when taken in quantities that have been shown to be safe for humans. Yet these charlatans pump it as a miracle cure and try to compare it to something that is proven effective (for some period of time anyway) like the vaccine. That's why most people take issue with the ivermectin crowd. Why is this so hard for armchair scientists/doctors to understand"?

Tested more and taken seriously is one thing. Encouraging people to take medication for an unlicensed purpose that has not been generally accepted by the mainstream medical community is entirely different.
This.

Simply put the antivaxxers don’t look at the alternative miracle drug of the moment whether it’s ivermectin or last years miracle drug of the moment hydroxychloroquine or whatever miracle drug of the moment comes next with the same level of scrutiny as they do the vaccine. They find snake oil salesmen who confirm their bias and refute the vaccines and thats simply good enough for them, whether it works or not.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
it's partisan contrarianism and it is currently killing republicans at a rate over 2x that of democrats

congratulations, you fkn dipshits

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: hammies and $kully

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
This.

Simply put the antivaxxers don’t look at the alternative miracle drug of the moment whether it’s ivermectin or last years miracle drug of the moment hydroxychloroquine or whatever miracle drug of the moment comes next with the same level of scrutiny as they do the vaccine. They find snake oil salesmen who confirm their bias and refute the vaccines and thats simply good enough for them, whether it works or not.
This thread is about the CNN’s clown car legitimacy as a news source.

RG got it right.

Start another thread about the effectivity of monkey semen for Covid mitigation now, ask hal how.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
it's partisan contrarianism and it is currently killing republicans at a rate over 2x that of democrats

So why all the bitching? You should be dancing in the street. KH In 2024!

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

What can you do with people willing to die rather then admit being wrong?

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

You missed the point.

like completely.

Reactions: $kully and afoaf

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Does Rogan mention that Ivermectin was but one ingredient in the “kitchen sink” that they threw at his Covid? Because that seems just as dishonest as calling it horse dewormer. My dad has some BTW. No, not prescription Ivermectin for humans. The literal f*cking horse paste. Bought specifically because he’s a red hat and won’t get vaccinated. :foreheadslap:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Rogan and Gupta are the opposite side of the same shitty diaper, two opportunists monetizing their egos.

One plays a doctor on TV, the other plays a doctor on the internet.

And no, I didn't listen to it.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Does Rogan mention that Ivermectin was but one ingredient in the “kitchen sink” that they threw at his Covid? Because that seems just as dishonest as calling it horse dewormer. My dad has some BTW. No, not prescription Ivermectin for humans. The literal f*cking horse paste. Bought specifically because he’s a red hat and won’t get vaccinated. :foreheadslap:
Yes, he has clearly said that multiple times.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Rogan has mentioned his kitchen sink numerous times and he‘s called out CNN for only mentioning “horse dewormer”.