Joe Rogan

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
So fking dumb.

Where did Rather let Hussein rumble on about ethnic cleansing, agreed with him or let him go unchallenged?

Always so terrible at valid comparisons.
I'm illustrating a point. Hal admitted that he doesn't listen, yet posted a clip with Shapiro as some kind of gotcha. When in fact, Shapiro actually takes a pro police reform stance in that episode, in addition to the fact that Shapiro getting checked by Rogan in the previous episode regarding gay marriage. Which is strange, because I keep hearing that Rogan doesn't challenge his guests when they bring up regressive ideas.

So yeah, just because Rogan is hosting someone controversial does not mean that person is going on an endless diatribe of hate speech :trout:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
So yeah, just because Rogan is hosting someone controversial does not mean that person is going on an endless diatribe of hate speech :trout:
If you can't see the difference between how Dan Rather handled the asshole and how Joe Rogan handles assholes, you're dumber than Joe Rogan.

The reason I listened to his podcasts with "contaversial" guests is because I was curious to hear him challenge them, to have a discussion.
All he does is let them rant their usual diatribes and defend them or agrees with them.
Alex Jones jumps to mind.
Shapiro one was gross other than challenging him on gay marriage.
Many others...

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Grasping for straws.

I don't give a sh!t what he does the rest of the time.

It's irrelevant.
Actually it is relevant, because you constantly mischaracterize all of the episodes and ideas being exchanged as being nothing but hate speech, when in reality the combined timespan of "hate speech" is literally a few minutes out of thousands of hours of content.

Both Rogan and you were ranting against transgender people for years, how you refuse to accept anything but their biological sex and how it's a mental illness. Transphobic POS.
Nothing to do with sports.
Link for when Rogan said this? Which episode?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
"Afraid" :roflmao:

Nice mischaracterization.

His show is nothing to do with "free exchange of ideas".

Bigotry is not an idea

He gave a platform to the far right and let them spew their nonsense unchallenged.

None of it is an "exchange".

Your love affair with Rogan is comical.
What bigotry went unchallenged on his show. Be specific.

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
What does percentage have to do with the fact that he gives far right trolls a platform? :roflmao:

"he did it but look at all the other stuff he did" :roflmao:

It's amazing how far will you go to defend Rogan.
Eh, you go pretty far to prosecute him. And just about everything else. Can't you just be happy with your Corvette?