Joe Rogan would vote for President Trump over Joe Biden: 'I don’t think he can handle anything'

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Duh, Rogan is dumb! He’s dumb!!!!!!

He’s only interviewing some the country’s most prominent and influential leaders (along with with some silly comedians) and managed to monetize his hobby into a multimillion dollar empire....

But he’s soooooo dumb!!!!!!!1

says a guy on the internet.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Good for him if he gets to do what he likes and makes money
I guess I just don’t understand who his demographic is

I never hear anyone talk about him except here

Why is he so popular among middle aged surfers?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I
Rogan's a dumdum, and he regularly admits that. It's his guests that are interesting.
He says he's dumb but then he immediately follows it by spreading his ignorance to million of his followers.

He often talks more than his guests.

If he genuinely though he was dumb, he would keep his trap shut and maybe ask a few questions instead of constantly going on his dumb opinion tirades.

But it's cute how much any criticism of Rogan upsets the stupid people who adore him.
:poop:

1586112977703.jpeg

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Some people are smart enough to know they are dumb. Most dummies think they are smarter than most everyone else.
Agreed, and you're right- knowing where your strengths are and where they aren't is a form of smarts in and of itself. Rogan is clearly a hard worker who hustled to get to where he is, so he does have some sort of smarts.

Where Rogan goes astray is when he starts commenting on nutrition, exercise, climate change, etc. He is easily influenced by the people he interviews.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I

He says he's dumb but then he immediately follows it by spreading his ignorance to million of his followers.

He often talks more than his guests.

If he genuinely though he was dumb, he would keep his trap shut and maybe ask a few questions instead of constantly going on his dumb opinion tirades.

But it's cute how much any criticism of Rogan upsets the stupid people who adore him.
:poop:

View attachment 88777
Doesn't upset me at all. Like I've said several times, it's the people who he interviews that are interesting. Rogan is just the intermediary.

That meme is :ROFLMAO:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
He was clearly on TV this morning with George Stephanop. Not overly inspiring, honestly.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
That's good. At this point it almost feels like the election is on hold. Nobody is talking about it anymore.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Agreed, and you're right- knowing where your strengths are and where they aren't is a form of smarts in and of itself. Rogan is clearly a hard worker who hustled to get to where he is, so he does have some sort of smarts.

Where Rogan goes astray is when he starts commenting on nutrition, exercise, climate change, etc. He is easily influenced by the people he interviews.
He‘s all in on human caused climate change.

His nutrition advice works for him because he’s on TRT and HGH.

Reactions: grapedrink

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Has anybody seen Biden in public lately?
He put out a podcast that so obviously edited in a way to make him sound sharp. Sped up and compressed to eliminate gaps, pauses, breathing in between words.

Laughable if the implications weren’t so frightening.