Joe Rogan would vote for President Trump over Joe Biden: 'I don’t think he can handle anything'

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I watch trump bluster and it's horrifying.

You are making a virtue out of a vice.

To me it seems like a choice between stupid (JB) or evil (Trump).
Fuck, you guys are retarded. I’m not praising Trump for what he is saying. I’m pointing that he’s capable of standing there and answering questions whereas Biden clearly is not.

Biden isn’t stupid. He’s CLEARLY suffering from dementia.

I feel bad for him.

Reactions: redrider

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
And he’s a pedophile. you can get back on your old schtick. You know what we don’t need, your neurotic suicidal nihilism

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Looks like a lot triggered lefties here.

Deep down you all know that Biden is fading fast. How can you not know this?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Biden can‘t even put two sentences together (off the cuff) that make sense.
I disagree

I saw him get in some UAW trog's face and tell him off

and the fact that you say this without any fkn awareness or acknowledgement
of how laughably bad Trump is at even completing a single coherent sentence
let alone "put[ting] two sentences together" leaves you with little credibility in
this debate.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I disagree

I saw him get in some UAW trog's face and tell him off

and the fact that you say this without any fkn awareness or acknowledgement
of how laughably bad Trump is at even completing a single coherent sentence
let alone "put[ting] two sentences together" leaves you with little credibility in
this debate.
AR14!

How long do you think Biden could last standing at a podium answering unscripted questions?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
If choosing Biden is a mistake then maybe the Dems shouldn't have ghosted all the other candidates who were running against Biden and put one of them up front, instead.

They ghosted Booker, Harris, Klobuchar, Warren and now Sanders and a dozen others. And the voters did that by their own hand - they can't blame the GOP or muh-Russians or even the donors for the choices that they're making. If choosing Biden turns out to be an error then it can only be characterized as an unforced error.

Reactions: FecalFace

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
If choosing Biden is a mistake then maybe the Dems shouldn't have ghosted all the other candidates who were running against Biden and put one of them up front, instead.

They ghosted Booker, Harris, Klobuchar, Warren and now Sanders and a dozen others. And the voters did that by their own hand - they can't blame the GOP or muh-Russians or even the donors for the choices that they're making. If choosing Biden turns out to be an error then it can only be characterized as an unforced error.
I don't think anybody denies that.

But Biden is still somehow better than Trump.

I'd rather have a man with dementia in the Whitehouse than a really stupid man with dementia in the Whitehouse.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

I don’t think it was an error.

I think they know they are going lose and feel that losing with Biden is their best option.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The think about trump is there is no substance to his press conferences.

It's mocking bluster.

I could do that.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I don’t think it was an error.

I think they know they are going lose and feel that losing with Biden is their best option.
Agreed. Biden is the sacrificial lamb. By letting him lose, they stand a good chance against a non-Trump candidate in 2024. Even if we was elected, there's no way that Biden will make it to 2028.