Joe Rogan would vote for President Trump over Joe Biden: 'I don’t think he can handle anything'

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Are you aware that he just described Trump?

Not finishing sentences. Forgetting what he's talking about. Not making any fucking sense.

So why vote for Trump over Biden?

Because Joe fucking Rogan, that's why.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I love Trump guys prattling on about Joe's cognitive abilities

holy fkn dumb
I think Joe Biden's slip ups are more noticeable because he speaks slower and says less, with more breaks in between. Whereas Trump simply churns out volumes of verbal diarrhea at a continuous rate, allowing him to dilute his bloopers and steamroll through them.

Also, it's pretty clear from that interview that Rogan did not say he was voting for Trump. Context darp

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Are you aware that he just described Trump?

Not finishing sentences. Forgetting what he's talking about. Not making any fucking sense.

So why vote for Trump over Biden?

Because Joe fucking Rogan, that's why.
Be honest with yourself here...

how do you think Biden would hold up doing these easily press briefings that Trump is doing right now.

I’m not talking about whether you agree with the content I’m talking about how long do you think Biden would last doing what trump is?

Be honest...

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Biden wins on ethos.

There is no comparison.
Not what I asked.

Do you think Biden is physically or mentally capable of doing the daily press briefing for as long as Trump has, daily for over an hour, taking unscripted questions from a largely hostile press gaggle?

No. Way.

Reactions: Billy Ocean

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Not what I asked.

Do you think Biden is physically or mentally capable of doing the daily press briefing for as long as Trump has, daily for over an hour, taking unscripted questions from a largely hostile press gaggle?

No. Way.
But what is trump doing?

Trump is a TV game show con man.

He just blusters and disagrees and you mistake that for doing something.

All you need to do is defer to the experts.

Reactions: FecalFace

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
But what is trump doing?
Taking questions and answering them off the cuff every single day for hours.

How would Biden hold up? What would his answers sound like.

We’re comparing cognitive abilities and any honest assessment would say that when comparing Trump to Biden, creepy old Joe loses.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Be honest with yourself here...

how do you think Biden would hold up doing these easily press briefings that Trump is doing right now.

I’m not talking about whether you agree with the content I’m talking about how long do you think Biden would last doing what trump is?

Be honest...
I would bet my 401k he doesn't insult the journalists, give false hope after downplaying
the crisis, and certainly wouldn't launch in to a lie-laden rant about voter fraud

my 7 year old could give a better briefing than that turd pile

Reactions: Aruka and FecalFace

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Taking questions and answering them off the cuff every single day for hours.

How would Biden hold up? What would his answers sound like.

We’re comparing cognitive abilities and any honest assessment would say that when comparing Trump to Biden, creepy old Joe loses.
I watch trump bluster and it's horrifying.

You are making a virtue out of a vice.

To me it seems like a choice between stupid (JB) or evil (Trump).

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I would bet my 401k he doesn't insult the journalists, give false hope after downplaying
the crisis, and certainly wouldn't launch in to a lie-laden rant about voter fraud

my 7 year old could give a better briefing than that turd pile
Again, I’m not talking about the content or whether or not you agree with what Trump is saying. I’m talking purely about physical and mental ability to do it.

No way Biden can. No way.

Biden can‘t even put two sentences together (off the cuff) that make sense.

That is not an exaggeration. He literally cannot put two sentences together that make sense.

He’s circling the drain. It’s obvious to everyone.

And he’s the Dem nominee.