Joe Rogan Calls Trump a ‘Man Baby,’ Theorizes He Was on Adderall During His Presidency

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
That Texas heat got Joe Rogan's little brain overheating. Just a few days ago he went on a rant about how Canada is a communist country. In response his guest asked how long the prime minister Justin Trudeau still had in his term and Rogan said, without a hint of irony or self awareness, that he didn't have any idea and had zero understanding of how Canada's system works and had never looked into it at all.

The original "Canada is communist" statement was made in reference to the policy that requires proof of vaccine for non citizens to enter the country.

The USA has basically the same policy.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

I didn’t read anything but the headline but we have Rogan, Trump, “man baby” and drugs In the white house.

This just has to be an erBB classic!

Make me proud!
I love how media outlets take a bite of three hour podcast said by someone who was drunk and high as fuck to someone else who was drunk and high, laughing and riffing the whole time, and make into some sort serious commentary.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
That Texas heat got Joe Rogan's little brain overheating. Just a few days ago he went on a rant about how Canada is a communist country. In response his guest asked how long the prime minister Justin Trudeau still had in his term and Rogan said, without a hint of irony or self awareness, that he didn't have any idea and had zero understanding of how Canada's system works and had never looked into it at all.

The original "Canada is communist" statement was made in reference to the policy that requires proof of vaccine for non citizens to enter the country.

The USA has basically the same policy.
He’s always been an idiot. He just learned how to use words so rubes think he’s smart. Just because a dog sits on the couch don’t make them people.

Here‘s Joe giving himself shoulder surgery
1658262510443.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rowjimmytour

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Odelay vatos!

It's Taco Tuesday!

And this thread seriously underperformed re my expectations.