Joe Biden shows how little he knows

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
You know more about guns than he does. You probably know more about bicycles and surfboards also.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Just in case Joe's right, I also have a .40 and a .45.

I must admit, my rationale for buying the .45 wasn't entirely rational, but if necessary, it is very functional.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

I must admit, my rationale for buying the .45 wasn't entirely rational, but if necessary, it is very functional.
I have pistol made for .357 Sig. I can shoot 9mm and .40 through it by swapping barrels.

Have to swap mags for 9mm.

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005

Are you disagreeing, or just being purposely vague and acting like you know something? Assault rifles don't use a large caliber round, but they have very high velocity, which causes catastrophic injuries.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Yes. I know. The problem is high velocity. Unless you're a combatant in a war zone. Then the high velocity is not a problem.

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
“9mm blows the lungs out of the body…”
What's sad, but hilarious at the same time, is that he admits that as a senator, he was on a committee investigating gun deaths, and met with doctors about these issues, and evidently understood none of it. That was 25 years ago according to him. I'm guessing he hasn't gotten any smarter in those intervening 25 years.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
What's sad, but hilarious at the same time, is that he admits that as a senator, he was on a committee investigating gun deaths, and met with doctors about these issues, and evidently understood none of it. That was 25 years ago according to him. I'm guessing he hasn't gotten any smarter in those intervening 25 years.
I have found that almost invariably people who want to ban guns don’t know a goddamn thing about guns.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation

The only reason to buy a gun is because you are a sadistic fuck. You like the powerful feel it gives you. Over others. Children. Small animals. And you like to hurt them. And you like its power. Dont feel bad. Its human nature. tell yourself that as the child bleeds out on the floor its bones blown to pieces with holes in its body and last gasps crying for its Mommy. \

Its human nature, and profoundly American.

• Haha
Reactions: Clayster

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
The only reason to buy a gun is because you are a sadistic fook. You like the powerful feel it gives you. Over others. Children. Small animals. And you like to hurt them. And you like its power. Dont feel bad. Its human nature. tell yourself that as the child bleeds out on the floor its bones blown to pieces with holes in its body and last gasps crying for its Mommy. \

Its human nature, and profoundly American.
Can we help you?