Jerry Falwell Jr - Done

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Here’s the horribly offensive picture...

If he hadn't had a caption to it, everyone would have just assumed he did what's natural, put down 12 pounds of Korean BBQ, made waistline room and washed it down with some red wine. The only mystery is whether he gave the chubby redhead the mythical hot air balloon - maybe not the breath of life but close.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

I’m offended if he didn’t fuck the preggo ginger broad. We all know he’s a cockgobbler though. This was a desperate attempt to make us forget about the pool boy that blew up in his face just like that tweaker blew up in Ted Haggards.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
BUT IT'S ONLY COMING FROM FRINGE GROUPS ON THE INTERNET!
Oh shut up manbearpig. It's uncredible what you cancel culture libs are up to.

Let's check in with widely heralded antifa terrorists, like a former Baptist Pastor, current GOP member of the House, who apparently used to teach music at Liberty and totally doesn't cruise DC for tops with Lindsey Graham:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
He's got you on that one, ifallalot.
You mean the bad ideas that go mainstream again and again and again and again?

it looks like everyone who cares about Falwell so much is forgetting the “Jr” at the end of his name.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
So while I was making fun of you guys for caring about someone who doesn’t matter, I missed what the outrage is about

it’s seriously about that Instagram picture? Did Baptist’s turn into Muslims during Covid or something?

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006

If my wife saw a picture like that of me I'd be sleeping on the couch for the rest of my life, if I was lucky. Unlucky would be I came home from work and all my sh!t would be out on the curb and the locks were changed.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
You mean the bad ideas that go mainstream again and again and again and again?

it looks like everyone who cares about Falwell so much is forgetting the “Jr” at the end of his name.
Eh, he still runs a section of the Christian Taliban. I for one enjoy the hypocrisy being exposed.

It's almost as good as spying Osama bin Laden sneaking into Tony Romas.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
If my wife saw a picture like that of me I'd be sleeping on the couch for the rest of my life, if I was lucky. Unlucky would be I came home from work and all my sh!t would be out on the curb and the locks were changed.
Sucks for you...

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Oh shut up manbearpig. It's uncredible what you cancel culture libs are up to.

Let's check in with widely heralded antifa terrorists, like a former Baptist Pastor, current GOP member of the House, who apparently used to teach music at Liberty and totally doesn't cruise DC for tops with Lindsey Graham:

it’s funny because Trumby decries cancel culture then tries to cancel Tik Tok.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Schdenfrued.

I'm up front in admitting my desire to have cocaine hooker parties.

When I get caught, you can say, "Well, he did say he liked cocaine hooker parties."

Not all the time, but maybe once a year.

Last edited: