JCPOA - What's the over/under til the US starts dancing with Iran again?

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
What's Biden's plan? Inquiring minds want to know! Discuss amongst yourselves, erBB, please be civil :waving::shaka:

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Trumps been a little uppity on the subject considering bombing Iran’s nuclear stockpile.

but he’s not another neocon looking to continue the endless wars as the clowns have assured us.

the guys going to fuck sh!t up in his final months.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Biden's focus will be elsewhere and the Iranians will be worried about their own election.
He probably wants to get back to the JCPOA. I'd settle for almost anything as long as it visibly pisses off Tom Cotton.

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
Pre revolutionary Iran was swingin' AF from what I've heard, this video agrees (good song too).

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Pre revolutionary Iran was swingin' AF from what I've heard, this video agrees (good song too).

I looked that up because I believe Funky Iranian Bitches are likely a real thing the sounds were roggin but I got some band from Texas with a Thai word for a name? I dunno... You tell me,
Iranian women are pretty good to look at without the funny scarf thing.

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
Biden's America accounts for 70% of GDP... so, you aren't
Explain? His half century of tenure working for us accounts for 15+ trillion dollars? I’m lost and how it’s relevant to Iran.

we shouldn’t be dancing with folks who want us dead.

they are easy on the eyes.

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
I looked that up because I believe Funky Iranian Bitches are likely a real thing the sounds were roggin but I got some band from Texas with a Thai word for a name? I dunno... You tell me,
Iranian women are pretty good to look at without the funny scarf thing.
Yep and they wear wigs. Beats me.

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
Biden's focus will be elsewhere and the Iranians will be worried about their own election.
He probably wants to get back to the JCPOA. I'd settle for almost anything as long as it visibly pisses off Tom Cotton.
settle with Iran and state sponsored terrorism? Fook that. Jebus.

Biden's jello backbone will flex like gumby within 2 years of taking office.

Cotton **** in your Cheerios this morning?

Cotton 2024!

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006

Cotton 2024!
Remember those NY Times staffers that got their panties in a bunch because thir paper ran an article penned by that guy? Cotton's a dick but they'd really be triggered if they had to cover him every day.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

Cotton 2024!
Yeah, Iran is Israel's problem and Saudi Arabia's problem, not ifallalot's money's problem.

Cotton and John Kerry are both on my sh!t list for their sh!t show letter-writing bullshit. The difference is, Kerry puts me to sleep, and Cotton's a strident, zealous asshole. He's like a war-mongering Trump without the funny/entertaining/interesting bits.

He's Pence-tier in the 2024 primary. Trump, Rubio, Cruz, Hawley, probably all stand a better chance than Cotton. I'd love to watch Trump troll him in his gerbil face.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I hear there is great skiing/snowboarding in Iran.

Imagine how much better the world would be if all the fundamentalist religious assholes could be exiled to Carrie White's prayer closet never to be heard from again.

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
Iran nuclear negotiations in Vienna are soon. Tehran's price tag for restarting direct negotiations, 10 billion. Team Grandpa wants back in it, bad. Whats Israel think?

Will Grandpa use "diplomacy" to unite the world like he's currently doing in the US government? What is Grandpa's foreign policy? Anyone?

Team Grandpa best be strategizing for a "weekend at Joe" event.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Iran nuclear negotiations in Vienna are soon. Tehran's price tag for restarting direct negotiations, 10 billion. Team Grandpa wants back in it, bad. Whats Israel think?

Will Grandpa use "diplomacy" to unite the world like he's currently doing in the US government? What is Grandpa's foreign policy? Anyone?

Team Grandpa best be strategizing for a "weekend at Joe" event.