James Baldwin on White Fragility

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
What's racist is trivializing racism, and you love doing it.

Virtue signaling psychopath out.
I’m simply typing what has been deemed to be racist by the people you support. And you’re right trivializing racism is bad.

I’m not the one doing it. I’m just passing along all these things that have been deemed racist.

All of the ridiculous sh!t I posted here as being racist? Google it.

The Winter Olympics is racist.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I’m simply typing what has been deemed to be racist by the people you support. And you’re right trivializing racism is bad.

I’m not the one doing it. I’m just passing along all these things that have been deemed racist.

All of the ridiculous sh!t I posted here as being racist? Google it.

The Winter Olympics is racist.
You claim you don't trivialize racism and then you trivialize it in the very same post.

Nice.

Reactions: rowjimmytour

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
You claim you don't trivialize racism and then you trivialize it in the very same post.

Nice.
Again, not me doing it. I’m pointing that it’s being done by people you support.

The Winter Olympics are racist.

I didn’t write this article.

Go through this thread and google every single trivial xxxx is racist I pointed out.

I’m not the originator of the idea. They are all things that leftist have said is racist.

Math
sandwiches
being on time
objectivity
getting the right answer
being polite
winter Olympics

All of that and more has been deemed racist. Not by me.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Again, not me doing it. I’m pointing that it’s being done by people you support.

The Winter Olympics are racist.

I didn’t write this article.
You are looking for fringes, hyperbolizing and mischaracterizing what everyone here is saying by equating the two, therefore trivializing racism.

You are doing it.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
You are looking for fringes, hyperbolizing and mischaracterizing what everyone here is saying by equating the two, therefore trivializing racism.

You are doing it.
white guilt is racist…

5. White Guilt
This one may be confusing.

While we want you to understand how we're affected by racism and to acknowledge our struggles and your privilege, we don't need you to try to overcompensate because of guilt.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
"Elitedaily"? You think that's the opinion I support?

You are doing exactly what I just said, looking hard for fringe elements and then falsely ascribing those thoughts to people here.

You are retarded. Bye.

Last edited:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006

You are doing it.
There are any number of progressive news/opinion sites who constantly publish this kind of crap. Vox, Huffpo, Slate, Salon, the Daily Beast, etc. They thrive on putting out racially accusative op-ed pieces because it gets millions of clicks. It's not just on the fringes any more.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
There are any number of progressive news/opinion sites who constantly publish this kind of crap. Vox, Huffpo, Slate, Salon, the Daily Beast, etc. They thrive on putting out racially accusative op-ed pieces because it gets millions of clicks. It's not just on the fringes any more.
I never read any of those. Relevance?

You are ascribing something that some clickbait intern wrote for Huffpo to me?

Why always look for the most ridiculous examples, if not to trivialize racism?

Last edited:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I never read any of those. Relevance?

You are ascribing something that some clickbait intern wrote for Huffpo to me?

Why always look for the most ridiculous examples, if not to trivialize racism?
"Elitedaily"? You think that's the opinion I support?

You are doing exactly what I just said, looking hard for fringe elements and then falsely ascribing those thoughts to people here.

You are retarded. Bye.
you have said here numerous times that if a black person says something is racist then it is. The writer of that article is black. Why are you questioning her, white boy?

Gun control is racist…

Not trivial at all.

Last edited:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
you have said here numerous times that if a black person says something is racist then it is. The writer of that article is black. Why are you questioning her, white boy?

Gun control is racist…

Not trivial at all.

You are a moron. Literally.

Keep trivializing racism and then wonder why people think you are a racist.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Still no one addressing Baldwin's words.

"IF I'M NOT THE NIGGER HERE
AND YOU INVENTED HIM,
YOU THE WHITE PEOPLE
INVENTED HIM,
THEN YOU'VE GOT TO FIND OUT WHY.
AND THE FUTURE OF THE COUNTRY
DEPENDS ON THAT,
WHETHER OR NOT IT'S ABLE
TO ASK THAT QUESTION."

• Love
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
You are a moron. Literally.

Keep trivializing racism and then wonder why people think you are a racist.
You are calling all the people who put forth those ideas that I have been referring to here racists.

The idea that math is racist is not my idea. In fact it’s becoming a fairly mainstream school of “thought” on the left. California public schools have decided that math is racist. You just admitted that all of those people are racist.

I‘M NOT TRIVIALIZING RACISM. I’m providing you with info and links to people who are calling trivial things racist.

I didn’t make any of it up. Leftists did.

By your own logic all of them are racists and I agree.