Jalama july 21 open reservation

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I just canceled my July 21 Jalama reservation. Too germy for me.

If anyone wants it, it should come available on the website right about now...
UV light kills COVID Almost instantaneously.

Last I checked Jalama is outside.

I’d take it but I’m too busy.

Also forecast is this for the foreseeable future....

2BDB580C-FC42-47D1-AF34-3AAEE7CE4555.jpeg

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
UV light kills COVID Almost instantaneously.

Last I checked Jalama is outside.

I’d take it but I’m too busy.

Also forecast is this for the foreseeable future....

View attachment 94594
It wasn't so much Jalama that stopped me. I'd spend most of my time either surfing or hiking.

It was the trips to Smart and Final etc.

That and if there's surf, I can just do a day trip.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
You don’t go to the grocery store?
Not in months and Maybe never again. At least not until a vaccine.

For A $50 service fee/ tip we get everything delivered. I make more than $50 an hour, so it's actually cheaper to work an extra hour, and pay someone else to do it.

And the laid off restaurant worker is happy to get the job.

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
Ill take the Plaskett creek.
Plaskett Creek and Limekiln Camps are bucket list for me. Road trip from San Diego to Santa Cruz stopping at different spots along the way, some hotels, some camping, and definitely surfing.

Reactions: Kento

Belchfire1

Nep status
Jun 27, 2013
Encinitas
Ya gotta be quick. For a sumner reservation, you gotta be on your computer at midnight, with your name, address , and c.c. # ready to cut and paste onto the website
I'm usually on it, but figured I'd give it a last minute shot. Actually, got a couple nights camping up at Mammoth for next week instead. Figured since it's been so flat would be a good time to go up to the mountains for a couple days. Hoping to unwind a bit.

Reactions: Kento and CutnSnip

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Plaskett Creek and Limekiln Camps are bucket list for me. Road trip from San Diego to Santa Cruz stopping at different spots along the way, some hotels, some camping, and definitely surfing.
Limekiln is awesome. Went there last year for the first time. Checked out the beach campsites but everyone is kinda right on top of each other with PCH right overhead. Didn't care for that really but the ones towards the top of the canyon before the waterfall trails? Loved it. Serene, creek running close by, super chill, and cool under the trees. Haven't done it yet but you can also hike to Cone Peak from there.

Haven't camped at Plaskett yet but have surfed Sand Dollar and hiked around Jade Cove. Beautiful area.

Reactions: Boneroni