J&J vaccine is “morally compromised” according to people who don’t really mind raping little boys...

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
You almost exclusively attack the left when the right is far guiltier, you would never make a thread about the unbelievable hypocrisy on the right. Not surprising for a guy who shoots white power hand signals for fun.
I’m not aware of any white power hand signals, but sure OK.
Whatever.

And I didn’t know the Catholic Church was a leftist organization.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I’m not aware of any white power hand signals, but sure OK.
Whatever.

And I didn’t know the Catholic Church was a leftist organization.
So this thread was not an attack on Biden? You know exactly what I am talking about with the hand signals but I know you will never own it

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
So this thread was not an attack on Biden? You know exactly what I am talking about with the hand signals but I know you will never own it
This thread is making fun of the Catholic Church.

What in the hell gave you the impression this was directed at Biden?

As for the ok sign it means “ok”. If you hold it below your waist with fingers down it’s the circle game. If YOU see it as a white power symbol that’s YOUR problem.

The white power sh!t is a 4chan troll to see how stupid the left is and as it turns out they are stupid beyond all expectations, and clearly the stupidity continues.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
This thread is making fun of the Catholic Church.

As for the ok sign it means “ok”. If you hold it below your waist with fingers down it’s the circle game. If YOU see it as a white power symbol that’s YOUR problem.

The white power sh!t is a 4chan troll to see how stupid the left is and as it turns out they are stupid beyond all expectations, and clearly the stupidity continues.
Keep telling yourself that and ignoring the reality it is used by WP types.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
You were doing great with the thread title of your OP and then you dropped this little nugget of stupidity on us. Go fvvk your own m00bs Duffy.
Why is this stupid?

People who have recovered from viruses have immunity to that virus and it’s better immunity than any vaccine can achieve.

There’s also and elevated risk of an immune system over reaction (cytokine storm) from a recovered person who gets a vaccine.

This is why you don’t get a chicken pox vaccine if you’ve had chicken pox or a flu vaccine if you’d had the flu already this year.

This isnt me making sh!t up.

This is just one video from scientists. There are many.

My personal physician recommended that I not get it.

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Why? Because a stem cell from a 1970s era aborted baby was cloned and in 2020 some material derived from that clone made it’s way into the vaccine.

Dumb catlickers

Reactions: afoaf