It's ok, there are just a few people at the Nazi Rallies

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Kenny Kills Some Blacks - Hitler In His House

A law enforcement official said investigators found a copy of an Adolf Hitler speech in the home of a 23-year-old white man arrested on Tuesday and accused of killing two black men and firing on a black family.

Kenneth James Gleason was led away from the Baton Rouge police department in handcuffs just before authorities held a news conference to announce that he would be charged with first-degree murder in the shooting deaths last week of a homeless man and a dishwasher who was walking to work.

“I feel confident that this killer would have killed again,” interim police chief Jonny Dunnam said.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?mcubz=3&_r=0

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
R u skeered of neoNazis like yer skeered of Trump Derangment Disorder too!!!?? :blush:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/homepage2/james-hodgkinson-profile/index.html

(CNN)James T. Hodgkinson, the man identified as shooting a Republican member of congress and four others on Wednesday morning, was a small business owner in Illinois who defined himself publicly by his firm support of Bernie Sanders' progressive politics -- and his hatred of conservatives and President Donald Trump.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
casa_mugrienta said:
R u skeered of neoNazis like yer skeered of Trump Derangment Disorder too!!!?? :blush:

(CNN)James T. Hodgkinson, the man identified as shooting a Republican member of congress and four others on Wednesday morning, was a small business owner in Illinois who defined himself publicly by his firm support of Bernie Sanders' progressive politics -- and his hatred of conservatives and President Donald Trump.

Nope - I'm all good admitting that exists too. What I'd like to see is people treat the "normal white guy" killers like their "radical islamic guy" counterparts. They're all dangerous.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
StuAzole said:
casa_mugrienta said:

Nope - I'm all good admitting that exists too. What I'd like to see is people treat the "normal white guy" killers like their "radical islamic guy" counterparts. They're all dangerous.
from your original post:

"Kenneth James Gleason was led away from the Baton Rouge police department in handcuffs just before authorities held a news conference to announce that he would be charged with first-degree murder in the shooting deaths last week of a homeless man and a dishwasher who was walking to work."

what else do you think should be done with this guy, Gitmo?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
the janitor said:
StuAzole said:
casa_mugrienta said:

from your original post:

"Kenneth James Gleason was led away from the Baton Rouge police department in handcuffs just before authorities held a news conference to announce that he would be charged with first-degree murder in the shooting deaths last week of a homeless man and a dishwasher who was walking to work."

I think he should have his arms cut off and be titfucked to death. :smile2:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
the janitor said:
StuAzole said:
casa_mugrienta said:

from your original post:

Speaking more generally - the NY Post ran this story originally with the headline "Clean Cut American Kid Suspected of Race Murders".

Blacks killers are thugs. Muslims are terrorists. White guys are "quiet, perhaps with some mental issues".

As for Gitmo - isn't that where we send terrorists?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
StuAzole said:
casa_mugrienta said:

Agree completely.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
GDaddy said:
StuAzole said:
casa_mugrienta said:

Agree completely.
Totally disagree.

Of course they're all dangerous. They can kill you.

But to claim you should treat them the same is illogical.

The motivations driving Islamic terrorism are vastly different than wacko white guy shooters. Unless they're wacko whiteguy jihadists.
The support for wacko white guy shooters is minuscule. Islamic terrorism on the other hand has a fair number of professed supporters.

It's like comparing a driveby shooting to Sandy Hook. Not even comparable.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
casa_mugrienta said:
GDaddy said:
StuAzole said:
casa_mugrienta said:

Agree completely.
Totally disagree.

The motivations driving Islamic terrorism are vastly different than wacko white guy shooters. Unless they're wacko whiteguy jihadists.
The support for wacko white guy shooters is minuscule. Islamic terrorism on the other hand has a fair number of professed supporters.

one kills for god, one for the color of skin - what does the specific motivation have to do with it? Both are done out of hatred of someone/something different.

And your Sandy Hook analogy is off. In fact, if the US treated Sandy Hook or Dylan Roof or the various abortion office killings or this latest Nazi guy like they do Islamic Terrorists, we'd be a lot more aware of how prevalent white terrorism is.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
StuAzole said:
casa_mugrienta said:
GDaddy said:
StuAzole said:
casa_mugrienta said:

Agree completely.
Totally disagree.

one kills for god, one for the color of skin - what does the specific motivation have to do with it? Both are done out of hatred of someone/something different.

And your Sandy Hook analogy is off. In fact, if the US treated Sandy Hook or Dylan Roof or the various abortion office killings or this latest Nazi guy like they do Islamic Terrorists, we'd be a lot more aware of how prevalent white terrorism is.
Like we treat Islamic Terrorists? So we'd bomb New Jersey or Columbine?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
ifallalot said:
Keep up man. So you'd call Dylann Roof a white terrorist rather than a normal quiet kid. So you'd call this latest kid a white terrorist rather than "a normal american boy." So you'd realize that there's no real difference between white kids and black kids and Arab kids who commit terrorist acts against other Americans.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
StuAzole said:
casa_mugrienta said:
GDaddy said:
StuAzole said:
casa_mugrienta said:

Agree completely.
Totally disagree.

Really, WTF are you talking about?

Specific motivation is important because it affects how you approach the problem.

Columbine was not motivated by racsim, nor was Sandy Hook, nor was Hodgkinson.

Dylan Roof was, but he was not a terrorist.

Not to mention to simplify the motives of Islamic terrorism as hatred for something different is ridiculous.

Huh?

Sandy Hook vs driveby shooting analysis is spot on. The only major commonality they have is people were killed.

It would be absurd to treat all the examples listed above as terrorism because none of those examples are examples of terrorism.

:socrazy:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
StuAzole said:
ifallalot said:
Keep up man. So you'd call Dylann Roof a white terrorist rather than a normal quiet kid. So you'd call this latest kid a white terrorist rather than "a normal american boy." So you'd realize that there's no real difference between white kids and black kids and Arab kids who commit terrorist acts against other Americans.
Roof was not a terrorist.

Gleason was not a terrorist.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
StuAzole said:
ifallalot said:
You can take your identity politics and shove them up your ass

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/Submit
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Fat fuck in Charlottesville with the Challenger? Terrorist

Dylan Roof? Columbine? Pieces of sh!t who need to be tortured to death

My comment was about the folly how our omniscient elected leaders (the same ones who you think are better than us) have no idea how to deal with terrorism.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
ifallalot said:
StuAzole said:
ifallalot said:
You can take your identity politics and shove them up your ass

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/Submit
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Fat fuck in Charlottesville with the Challenger? Terrorist

Dylan Roof? Columbine? Pieces of sh!t who need to be tortured to death

My comment was about the folly how our omniscient elected leaders (the same ones who you think are better than us) have no idea how to deal with terrorism.
Roof set out to kill blacks, presumably for political purposes (even as basic as "I don't like them"). Terrorist.

Agree on Columbine. Would also put the VaTech and Sandy Hook nuts in there.

Latest dude with the Hitler papers - terrorist.

Boston bombers - terrorists.

Guy who shot cops in Dallas - not sure, but lean toward terrorist rather than deranged PTSD soldier.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I was wrong, I thought Dylan Roof was Sandy Hook.

In that case, he is a terrroist