It comes from China

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
Yeah "McInnes dildo" is such a fascinating search result.

Those gubmint clerks read it and are probably after me now because reasons.

View attachment 88510
You have posted the most pictures involving men's buttholes out of anyone here, and all of your off-hand insults involve fellatio and jizz. It is kind of fascinating. I'll admit I was a bit off color with my original wank comment but it was more conceptual: your conflation of a dude hunting in the wilderness and a wild animal wet market is so out there, nonsensical and "exotic" that it makes me "hot." Hahahaha. It's the theater of the absurd, and I'm an unreliable narrator. I didn't actually tell someone to blank somebody's blank or post a picture of the whole buns area of someone unnatractive who I dislike (which kills the vibe). You're whole trip is weird. Nothing with gubmint clerks or paranoia, the search history is a window to the soul. Your soul is weird and angry. "You've got mail."

Reactions: grapedrink

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
You have posted the most pictures involving men's buttholes out of anyone here, and all of your off-hand insults involve fellatio and jizz. It is kind of fascinating. I'll admit I was a bit off color with my original wank comment but it was more conceptual: your conflation of a dude hunting in the wilderness and a wild animal wet market is so out there, nonsensical and "exotic" that it makes me "hot." Hahahaha. It's the theater of the absurd, and I'm an unreliable narrator. I didn't actually tell someone to blank somebody's blank or post a picture of the whole buns area of someone unnatractive who I dislike (which kills the vibe). You're whole trip is weird. Nothing with gubmint clerks or paranoia, the search history is a window to the soul. Your soul is weird and angry. "You've got mail."
It's interesting that you're fixated on jizz and buttholes in my jokes, but not on whose jizz and buttholes.

It's jizz and buttholes of the people you admire like McInnes and Trump.

That's why it's gross.

Otherwise jizz and buttholes are delicious.

36961CD8-5F53-4D2C-8F4C-07EED6C287F0.jpeg

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
Jokes are always on my mind because I'm a fun person and I like dick jokes.

Nothing worse than an alt-right church lady who loves Proud Boi jizz.
Which I proved by never talking about? You're not really teling jokes, you're just being 7th grade "naughty" and kind of homophobic.