It comes from China

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Talking about you in regard to your picture of a partially skinned animal. By posting that you appear to fail to understand the difference between hunting vs torture and consumption of live animals.
In the video they discussed the wet markets.
That is all.
My wife's father is from Yunnan China and was brought up in an ethnic minority hilltribe group in Thailand so you won't see me making any such claims as in your first sentence.
I don't know what are you talking about.

My gripe was with racist, xenophobic language used by Trump and others here.

I only brought up Rogan because someone stupidly said that in our superior culture, we don't consume wild animals which carry diseases.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
I don't know what are you talking about.

My gripe was with racist, xenophobic language used by Trump and others here.

I only brought up Rogan because someone stupidly said that in our superior culture, we don't consume wild animals which carry diseases.
You are the dumbest person who has ever existed in any country, on any planet, in any universe, at any time. Or you're just really disingenuous. Which one is it?

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Fvck yes it comes from China. So Chemical and Biological weapons are banned by treaty.

So what if you cook up some nasty sh!t and let it loose in your own country? You have billions of test pilots to work with?

So you thin out your herd. It's a major win for Red China. And then you infect all of your enemies. Its still good inside the Geneva Convention. "We are the most afflicted". BvllShit. Liars...

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
How about you go fück yourself, alt-right cöcksucker?

Thanks you.
Cum to think of it I haven't had a wank yet. My latest fantasy involves the absolute moral and epidemiological equivalency between an individual bowhunting and the wild animal wet markets of Wuhan. Help me out bro, I'm so close. I'm totally edging bra! ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡UUUUUURRRGGGHHHHHHH UHHHHHHHHHH URRRGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: afoaf and Ifallalot

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
Fvck yes it comes from China. So Chemical and Biological weapons are banned by treaty.

So what if you cook up some nasty sh!t and let it loose in your own country? You have billions of test pilots to work with?

So you thin out your herd. It's a major win for Red China. And then you infect all of your enemies. Its still good inside the Geneva Convention. "We are the most afflicted". BvllShit. Liars...
It comes from China!AE239D73-839A-4D91-8BE3-C64D87CC6E62.jpeg

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Well, I just did a 50 mile ride yesterday and my lungs are fine. Sry.

Did you blow through your daddy's $2 million already? :cry:

Hope Trump sends you the $1200 so you can keep pickling your liver, you dumbfuck.
Were those 50 miles laps around your neighborhood?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Cum to think of it I haven't had a wank yet. My latest fantasy involves the absolute moral and epidemiological equivalency between an individual bowhunting and the wild animal wet markets of Wuhan. Help me out bro, I'm so close. I'm totally edging bra! ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡ ¡UUUUUURRRGGGHHHHHHH UHHHHHHHHHH URRRGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whatever floats your boat, dude.