It cannot be good for the United States to have such a weak leader

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Trump is good at playing on the fears of a certain population.

Psychopaths know how to pick their targets of manipuation.

The problem is that having a psychopath for your president will come back to bite you at some point.

The minions are in denial of this.
Seems easy. Find an electable psychopath.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Trump is good at playing on the fears of a certain population.
That's what mainstream politicians do.

You too have fallen victim.

Psychopaths know how to pick their targets of manipuation.

The problem is that having a psychopath for your president will come back to bite you at some point.
I'm willing to guess the majority of US presidents over the past 120 or so years have been psychopaths.

This is par for the course.

The only difference is this one is an entertainer to boot.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
it's basically "Anything But Trump 2020"

I'd love to hear some more material talk about manufacturing in the US

tax incentives for bringing it home and keeping it here...etc
That’s the thing. What a lame strategy.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
If the Democrats want to really rattle Trump during the debates, they need to run a quick-witted woman (nothing offends him more than women who are better than him at anything), especially one that is not afraid to go toe-to-toe with him. Better yet, one who served so they can call him out for a being a pussy, question whether his penis was the bone spur (emphasis on the spur) in question, and when referred to as a "nasty" woman (Trump really is weak on insults), respond by saying she can't be THAT nasty since she hasn't slept with Trump, not even for money.

People think Trump is a good troll and full of insults. Let me tell you - he is a rank amateur. Problem is that his opponents really aren't very good at it either. Hillary just had that simpering grin. That's not enough. Trump will slink away if truly confronted - bullies always do. And it would be funny to watch him cry on the national debate stage.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
If the Democrats want to really rattle Trump during the debates, they need to run a quick-witted woman (nothing offends him more than women who are better than him at anything), especially one that is not afraid to go toe-to-toe with him.
Preferably a "shrill" one.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Is this the Obama and NATO agree to something in 2014, it comes to pass, and it's because Trump makes the greatest deals ever, America first, etc? Or was there something that's actually new here and not just an idiot placation mechanism?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Is this the Obama and NATO agree to something in 2014, it comes to pass, and it's because Trump makes the greatest deals ever, America first, etc? Or was there something that's actually new here and not just an idiot placation mechanism?
Heaven forbid Trump take credit for something Obama did. Makes you wonder how many black guys plugged his wives before him.

I bet this resembled the scene when Ivanka's first child was born (but with Epstein the Pimp):

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
10-4. Another 5/7.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Ladders and making a fatal medical error.

Also - death in old age by anything other than a massive stroke, disability, and being placed on coumadin.
I fear a lapse in attention while driving.

I try to use my fear to make me more vigilant.

Lot's of homeless people on the street around here in the dark where they shouldn't be.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
the corrupting effects of big money on both parties got us trump, I think.

And randomness too.

And some other variable thrown in for flavor.
I also attribute political gridlock, lack of compromise by both political parties, and changing demographics in the face of global integration via the WWW (world wide web aka tubes of the information superhighway aka the thing Al Gore invented after DARPANET was being experiment with in the 60s and before the CERN people created the first GUI browser).