It’s now looking like the lockdowns may have been a huge mistake

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
Wut?

What does that got to do with Trump being a lying scumbag who plays with lives of Americans and you being his little lying Turbo Clown?
I fear that Fecal may become insufferable. It's not often in his life that he is 100% correct. Everything he said about tRump was right. We will be hearing about this for a long, long time.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I fear that Fecal may become insufferable. It's not often in his life that he is 100% correct. Everything he said about tRump was right. We will be hearing about this for a long, long time.
I've been right for a long time.

Welcome back.

So, why were you banned?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Because Jonabrah and friends said I threatened people with guns.

That and being generally obnoxious.

I offered $100 to the charity of choice if someone could show where it happened.

No takers yet
Well, you're part of the club now.

Welcome to the big league son.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Because Jonabrah and friends said I threatened people with guns.

That and being generally obnoxious.

I offered $100 to the charity of choice if someone could show where it happened.

No takers yet
I think Caca is behind it all, being a sneaky little gossip and all.

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
Well, you're part of the club now.

Welcome to the big league son.
Maybe if the moderators could maybe... message the accused, or maybe... ask for a link, or maybe... restore the account when it turns out fake, or maybe...ban the i.p. address of folks who make bullshit accusations.

Just a thought

Reactions: hal9000

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
You seem really angry. Panties bunched up, level of angry.

Is that because you heard the tRump recording today? The one where he admitted he lied, and it was much worse than the flu?

I understand, and forgive your outburst. I'm forgiving, not like that @Jonahbrah who tattles when he is upset.

You're mad, because you've been defending the lie for 6 months now, and just got thrown under the bus. I understand; just dontf let it happen again.

It has nothing to do with politics for me. Just that I think kicking 30 million people out of their jobs is a very bad thing.

Do Democrats like to kick people out of their jobs? Once the moratoriums on foreclosures and evictions are lifted, and they soon will be, almost the same number of people will be on the street. Is that a democrat initiative?

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
It has nothing to do with politics for me. Just that I think kicking 30 million people out of their jobs is a very bad thing.

Do Democrats like to kick people out of their jobs? Once the moratoriums on foreclosures and evictions are lifted, and they soon will be, almost the same number of people will be on the street. Is that a democrat initiative?
See, there is your problem. You equate avoiding a pandemic with "kicking people out of their jobs"

You're having a tantrum because you can't have what you want, and then you blame a group for something that isn't their fault, because you previously didn't like them.

Here's the facts.

1) germs came to people.
2) people spread germs through breathing near other people.
3) the virus, outside a host dies in about 3 to 7 days.
4) the virus in a host, can take two weeks to show symptoms.
5) depending on the country reporting, between 3 and 11 percent of people who catch it die. About 20% will have medical bills in the tens, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars.

You got those simple facts? No disputing them. It's just the way it is.

Now here are the facts that make you uncomfortable.

1) Donald Trump knew these facts about the virus. We have a tape of him saying these things.
2) We have recordings of tRump saying masks don't help, that distancing isn't needed, its no worse than the flu.
3) The virus spread more in the U.S. than in countries who's leaders didn't lie to the public.
4) If we had taken correct measures, at least 100,000 people would not have died, and we would be back working safely.

You say this isn't political for you, but you only attack the Democrats.

If this isn't political for you, then reply with, "Donald Trump is directly responsible for 100,000 dead Americans and 11 million unemployed Americans, because he lied to us."