It’s a good thing for these cadets

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
It looks to me like the assumption that the college kids are all going left might be a little premature.
Are you gonna really use West Point cadets as a barometer of college kids in this country?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Trumps president now, This panty waste PC bullshit that was pervasive in the military during the Bush and Obama admins is over.
I dunno about that. The careerists have to consider the distinct possibility that Trump's successor will do to his policies what Trump did to Obama's legacy. AND they have to assume the fact that there is no statute of limitations in Cancel Culture. Those bitches are notorious for holding a grudge forever.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
If you can't understand the comparison I can;t help you.
Yes, there is a huge difference between a symbol that was used in conjunction with the extermination of millions of people, and a symbol that was co-opted less than a year ago, very long after the worst years of white supremacy.

The OK sign is a reddit troll designed to rile people like you up, and it's clearly working.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Yes, there is a huge difference between a symbol that was used in conjunction with the extermination of millions of people, and a symbol that was co-opted less than a year ago, very long after the worst years of white supremacy.

The OK sign is a reddit troll designed to rile people like you up, and it's clearly working.
It is just amusing watching you rubes deny reality and middle age men acting like teenage incel edge lords.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Trolling SJWs should be tolerated. Our president trolls the SJWs day in and day out. I hope these mischievous racist trolls get the same treatment as their Covington HS equivalents.
The Covington kids did nothing wrong. One of the publications that smeared them is currently getting sued over their dishonesty.

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
The Covington kids did nothing wrong. One of the publications that smeared them is currently getting sued over their dishonesty.
They trolled the SJWs. That’s what it’s all about in America today.
(So, who has an issue with dishonesty now? How quaint)

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Trolling SJWs should be tolerated. Our president trolls the SJWs day in and day out. I hope these mischievous racist trolls get the same treatment as their Covington HS equivalents.
What Exactly did the Covington kids do wrong, aside from the Tomahawk chant at the very end of the videos?