Is this the end of Trumpism?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Will the Repubs have a come to Jesus moment and realize that if they want to govern America, they need to jettison Trump and his particularly nasty brand of populism? I mean, they went from having the Presidency and both houses of Congress to losing it all.

Doubling down on the crazy train for 2022 is not looking like a very good option right now.

Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Not the end. I think it will slow it down. But like rust, crazy never sleeps.

I said the crazy right will trigger a reaction from the left and some portion of the middle.

The SJWs are going to go freaking crazy now.

If you are a white male with stuff (a house, a jet ski, lots of surfboards, and a nice truck) and a cute daughter, get ready to have to let some big black guys come over and screw her in the kitchen while you make the black guy a sandwich.

You know it's going to happen.

That is what people are saying. :cheers: :dancing::monkey::)

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
America is poorer, less respected, more in debt and more divided than four years ago. How could MAGA possibly give up now?

The McConnell turn on Trump is going to be spectacular.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Will the Repubs have a come to Jesus moment and realize that if they want to govern America, they need to jettison Trump and his particularly nasty brand of populism? I mean, they went from having the Presidency and both houses of Congress to losing it all.

Doubling down on the crazy train for 2022 is not looking like a very good option right now.
Aren't you about to tell us that the Democrats have their own form of crazy populism, equal to and just as repugnant as the Republicans? Go ahead, get it over with.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

Some will. They're about to have one of their annual circle jerks just up the road in Amelia Island and I'm sure some people will say this.

But they're beholden to their primary voters, who are Qompletely Qrazy.

surfadelphia

Nep status
Nov 15, 2010
If you are a white male with stuff (a house, a jet ski, lots of surfboards, and a nice truck) and a cute daughter, get ready to have to let some big black guys come over and screw her in the kitchen while you make the black guy a sandwich.

You know it's going to happen.

That is what people are saying. :cheers: :dancing::monkey::)
What am I supposed to make them if my daughter is ugly and we're out of bread?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It honestly depends on how far their far-left counterparts push things

Pendulums are real