Is this appropriate? New trend seems to be catching on.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
is this appropriate? New trend seems to be catching on. It's as if there's two different Americas. Oh that's right, GD doesn't care about cops who died in the fake America - doesn't fit his narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
is this appropriate? New trend seems to be catching on. It's as if there's two different Americas. Oh that's right, GD doesn't care about cops who died in the fake America - doesn't fit his narrative.

Still freaking out about onesie-twosies

Will you make this last forever?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

Have you ever sat back and asked yourself why these two stories make the news?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Given they don't have a real name right now, they should be known as the Washington Vaccines to truly strike fear into certain opposing fan bases.

For Raiders, you either show proof of vaccination or you're masking up inside. At least that's their policy. Not sure how/if it's being enforced at all.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Given they don't have a real name right now, they should be known as the Washington Vaccines to truly strike fear into certain opposing fan bases.

For Raiders, you either show proof of vaccination or you're masking up inside. At least that's their policy. Not sure how/if it's being enforced at all.
Probably the same way it was enforced at State Farm Stadium- not at all

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Probably the same way it was enforced at State Farm Stadium- not at all
I still remember first game after 9/11; against Seahawks. Security? Nope. Violator high-fiving everyone yelling, "We're gonna kill em!"? Yep.

You'd have to be a really stupid motherfooker to start any sh!t at a Raider game. :roflmao:

Wife wants to go to Vegas one of these days. I am heavily burned out on the whole Vegas scene but I would absolutely go if a Raider game is on the table and that is the deal.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I still remember first game after 9/11; against Seahawks. Security? Nope. Violator high-fiving everyone yelling, "We're gonna kill em!"? Yep.

You'd have to be a really stupid motherfooker to start any sh!t at a Raider game. :roflmao:

Wife wants to go to Vegas one of these days. I am heavily burned out on the whole Vegas scene but I would absolutely go if a Raider game is on the table and that is the deal.
I really want to go to a game there

We're going to see The Rolling Stones there in November so that will be cool

I remember walking around at a MNF I was working; it was the second doubleheader game week 1 like last night and it was against the Broncos. We had seen a guy get tased and sh!t himself right in front of the tv compound at around 1pm for a 7pm kickoff, so Raiders fans doing Raiders fan things in full effect. I'm in the Coliseum and I see a guy dressed head to toe in Broncos gear on crutches. I said he's brave wearing those clothes there and he told me he doesn't actually need crutches.

Weapons or sympathy? We may never now

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I really want to go to a game there

We're going to see The Rolling Stones there in November so that will be cool

I remember walking around at a MNF I was working; it was the second doubleheader game week 1 like last night and it was against the Broncos. We had seen a guy get tased and sh!t himself right in front of the tv compound at around 1pm for a 7pm kickoff, so Raiders fans doing Raiders fan things in full effect. I'm in the Coliseum and I see a guy dressed head to toe in Broncos gear on crutches. I said he's brave wearing those clothes there and he told me he doesn't actually need crutches.

Weapons or sympathy? We may never now
Nice! It looks like an awesome stadium. That will be cool seeing the Stones there.

Tailgating is an experience there. Nutty but a ton of fun. Opposing fans don't usually have a problem if they don't get mouthy/combative/stupid during tailgate/game. Just bring beer/weed/food and you're good.

Good defense mechanism on the crutches - you'd have to be pretty low to beat up someone crippled.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
sportsball idiots have been booing the pol du jour forever

not a new trend, dummy

Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

do blue lives still matter?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Apparently my local hospital is running about 50/50 vaccinated vs un-vaxxed of the covid patients they are treating. Strange. Its as if those vaccines don't work or something.
Probably not true, but whatever.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Apparently my local hospital is running about 50/50 vaccinated vs un-vaxxed of the covid patients they are treating. Strange. Its as if those vaccines don't work or something.
Maybe the vaccines are better out here on the left coast?? About 2/3 of the eligible population in this conty are fully vaxxed, so 85% of cases come from 1/3 of the population.