Is the East Coast about to score?

wedge2

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 20, 2011
Things came together nicely on Hatteras Island. Scored some fun sized tubes on low incoming. What a beautiful day.
Yesterday afternoon looked gooooood from the cams...friends in Avon said the pier was non stop

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
Everyone who would usually have been in OC was up there too. Was anything north of steel pier working? I stuck around VP and then some wide open, shifting beach break. Fun without having to deal with a crowd.
yes some went there but 10,000 were at the usual spots which took
FOREVER to finally click but yes they did...:beer:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Might be worth a run back up there. But I don’t know if I’m surfing in 40 knot winds regardless of it’s direction. I just ate those mushrooms so I’ll report back in a few hours

meanwhile. Here is a screen grab of the surf cam at Lahinch. That’s me waving at the camera. High tide. Howling onshore.
B7AC5EE2-B0B4-4299-AB84-1E039B196FD1.png

so then we just got really high. I think we’re about 450 feet here

EE7368AB-9F33-4648-A9D0-362B533B6D25.jpeg

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
And promptly named the spot and got roasted lol. Not like it’s secret. Just funny

and he if he did in fact ride that entire first unfilmed section(s) from the first section he mentions all the way to the last, that is in fact one hell of a ride. I’ve surfed countless big hurricane swells, and gotten plenty of large-ish, leg burning, long ass waves, but I have never see one connect like that. It’s like 6 legitimately different surf spots connecting

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
And promptly named the spot and got roasted lol. Not like it’s secret. Just funny

and he if he did in fact ride that entire first unfilmed section(s) from the first section he mentions all the way to the last, that is in fact one hell of a ride. I’ve surfed countless big hurricane swells, and gotten plenty of large-ish, leg burning, long ass waves, but I have never see one connect like that. It’s like 6 legitimately different surf spots connecting
Had some friends at the spot that day - at one point there were only about 10 people out as most were trying to battle to paddle out and just getting swept down the beach.

Reactions: Subway

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com

That is pretty sick.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Not awful. Dollar is equal to the euro. This handmade wool sportcoat was only 230. I may never wear another jacket again. Owner was drunk as a skunk after around of golf at his club (Lahinch of course, he didn’t have a kind word for mister trump) probably about 70 years old, I think we got a free hat and no tax or something. Couldn’t understand much of what he was slurring on about. He found me the magic coat though. No tailoring and the best fitting jacket I’ve ever owned

You can probably have a pretty frugal trip and still have a grand time it’s not nearly as expensive as what the major euro cities and riviera type places are 213B2E16-529E-4FA0-A8A1-FD9CB83CAFED.jpeg

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
I like how the European (particularly Italian) coats aren't all puffy in the shoulder

Reactions: Subway