Nov 10, 2015
methinks OBX overwhelmed and New England underwhelmed.....paints a target
on New Jersey?? :unsure:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
As ironic as it is that I won’t be home for the tropical event of the season, these big arcing Atlantic storms invariably light up NW Europe

I mean, 110:mph swooping a few hundred miles off the eastern seaboard and speeding off to the northeast…That kind of storm HAS to send a prolonged swell to Ireland

right?

Reactions: Chocki

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
I'm looking forward to Wednesday and Thursday. Friday will probably sukk here but it might be epic.
Should people with a choice come here try to take pics and document epic sessions that will stand up to the scrutiny of the collective internet surf fan world, they have pulled radical rabbits out of kookier hats before, but it's not really like that.
It just happens to be all I get this week.

B5fin New Jersey doesn't go real far inland and there's spots for wind comparatively speaking, if you're anywhere near NJ you should try to clear half a day Wednesday or Thursday, call up someone in the know and hit it, with an open mind ofcours.,

We think Rincon is in Puerto Rico.

FWIW, There are guys and girls in Central PA right now pulling out all the stops to get down here this week. Surfline needs those subscriptions so let's not be a buzz kill before the bad wind even blows.

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
models looking good right now. That said the surfline forecast goes from 4' to 15' back to 4' about every 12 hrs. Could veer and we get no waves, could track ne and we score, could track ne and wipe NYC off the map. might is the operative word .

lruc

OTF status
Nov 10, 2016
i'm in new jersey. wayyyyyyyy inland. fml!
. If u had the desire to get wet , got a hplb , or a 8 ft stepup , and and xl old patagona shorty . Ocean is still mid 70 s yet Friday has the 1st cold front dropping temps in the 60 with offshores to 25.