Is the Capitol Officer Murder Case Is Falling Apart?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
So, LE and military vets and such were fairly large percentage of the Capitol mob riot.

Is it REALLY surprising?

They've been attacked by the progo-left Dems for years now, because of a few bad apples and MSM stigmatizing.

99% put their asses on the line to protect those walled in Dem elites in Congress and the ones here when they scream for mommy as someone breaks into their house or sleeps on their porch.

Yet, respect is waning further and further into defunding them out to social worker status.

Not excusing, but not surprised either.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
So, LE and military vets and such were fairly large percentage of the Capitol mob riot.

Is it REALLY surprising?

They've been attacked by the progo-left Dems for years now, because of a few bad apples and MSM stigmatizing.

99% put their asses on the line to protect those walled in Dem elites in Congress and the ones here when they scream for mommy as someone breaks into their house or sleeps on their porch.

Yet, respect is waning further and further into defunding them out to social worker status.

LULZ.

it’s librull’s fault that they attacked the Capitol.

Reactions: Surfdog

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Self Righteous possibly senile Dotards never admit reaponsibility for anything.
They were TOTALLY responsible and should be punished to full extent of the law.

I've said this many times since it happened. They put themselves in that position and should pay the price for it.

Like ALL lawbreakers should.

Reactions: john4surf

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
They were TOTALLY responsible and should be punished to full extent of the law.

I've said this many times since it happened. They put themselves in that position and should pay the price for it.

Like ALL lawbreakers should.
How about Trump?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

Is it REALLY surprising?

I like how you go from a stupid rant implying that the Dems were responsible for the
security lapses and now that your ridiculous fantasy is being disproven in real time you
have shifted to another moronic rant

you're fkn weird, man

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I like how you go from a stupid rant implying that the Dems were responsible for the
security lapses and now that your ridiculous fantasy is being disproven in real time you
have shifted to another moronic rant

you're fkn weird, man
Failures and stupidity from all sides.

Still a lot of unknowns and hush-ups yet to be released.

It was a 3 ring circus from beginning to end.

But this whole last year has been that way.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Failures and stupidity from all sides.
I guess this depends on how you define the sides

if I were to guess, given your history, then, no, there were not failures or stupidity from all
sides. there was only one side cooking up this fkn nonsense; no ifs, ands, or buts.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I guess this depends on how you define the sides

if I were to guess, given your history, then, no, there were not failures or stupidity from all
sides. there was only one side cooking up this fkn nonsense; no ifs, ands, or buts.
Having NG only in downtown DC was just one failure/stupidity of a side.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Having NG only in downtown DC was just one failure/stupidity of a side.
who was in charge of government at the time, dummy?

"commander in chief"

keep ignoring the Flynn point

keep ignoring the Capitol Police resignations, suspensions, and investigations....

keep trying to make it about LIBRLLLLS

holy fook

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
DC Police had 6 orders for NG to security officials for House/Senate denied at DC capitol, days in advance and during the riot. NOT to the "commander in chief". Only in the case of a "national emergency" can the prez/admin call in the NG on the Capitol grounds. Pelosi/Schumer didn't want to call them in because of "optics".:unsure:

DC mayor only wanted a light presence of DC police at the Capitol. They knew weeks in advance it would be very, very large group of protesters (100,000+). Out of those, about 8000 that march to the Capitol started the riot on the front steps.

It took over 3 hours for NG to eventually show up, even though they were only blocks away when the rally started. By then, it was long over.

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/11/955548910/ex-capitol-police-chief-rebuffs-claims-national-guard-was-never-called-during-ri

Pelosi/Schumer have no problem NOW making the Capitol grounds look like a 3rd world fortress with NG and razor wire surrounding it.:foreheadslap:

Last edited:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Where does the idea that Dems dislike the military come from?

Is it REALLY surprising?

what have Dems done lately to alienate military personnel/vets?