Is Tara Reade going to be a problem?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
That would do it.

There's enough imagery out on LD to provide her opposition with hours of meme-entertainment.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
So you don't think trump's poor leadership is a threat?

Clearly this country is a joke, as is the presidency. There's no need for real leadership and all we vote for is a team game where the only "winning" comes from antagonizing the other side. Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do to make your political opposition cry!

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Clearly this country is a joke, as is the presidency. There's no need for real leadership and all we vote for is a team game where the only "winning" comes from antagonizing the other side. Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do to make your political opposition cry!
Meanwhile the connected on either side laugh all the way to the bank.

• Haha
Reactions: redrider

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
If it's any consolation to you, up until Trump surprised us with the win my original plan had been to troll the left as HRC's presidency progressed. To derive the maximum amount of entertainment I could out of the situation. After all, it wasn't my fault she won.

Trump's victory sank that plan so I had to adapt. This is me trying to make the most of the situation. When the left wins again I intend to return to my Plan A. After all, most of us understand that we are all just along for the ride. Only a few of us think our opinions are of effect on the result. Kinda like the people who think God talks to them directly.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Rose McGowan unleashes fury against Joe Biden, Democrats: 'You are monsters, frauds'

Rose McGowan blasted Joe Biden and the Democratic Party on the final day of the Democratic National Convention in a series of tweets in which she dubbed them all "frauds."

The actress and activist, 46, who has stood behind Biden assault accuser Tara Reade and blasted Hollywood stars for their support of the Democratic presidential nominee, made her distaste for Biden loud and clear as she ripped his speech in which he described America as a "cloak of darkness" under Trump.

"Give people light. Those are words for our time. The current president has cloaked America in darkness for much too long. Too much anger. Too much fear. Too much division," Biden said on Thursday night.

"You are the season of darkness. @JoeBiden @dnc You are monsters. You are frauds. You are the lie," McGowan reacted on the social media platform.

Whoops! We couldn't access this Tweet.
She went on to question the Democratic Party's ability to create change and provide support for citizens facing racial inequality, economic issues and police brutality.

"What have the Democrats done to solve ANYTHING? Help the poor? No. Help black & brown people? No. Stop police brutality? No. Help single mothers? No. Help children? No. You have achieved nothing. NOTHING. Why did people vote Trump? Because of you motherf---kers," she wrote.

McGowan also fired back at her followers who critiqued her views.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
If it's any consolation to you, up until Trump surprised us with the win my original plan had been to troll the left as HRC's presidency progressed. To derive the maximum amount of entertainment I could out of the situation. After all, it wasn't my fault she won.

Trump's victory sank that plan so I had to adapt. This is me trying to make the most of the situation. When the left wins again I intend to return to my Plan A. After all, most of us understand that we are all just along for the ride. Only a few of us think our opinions are of effect on the result. Kinda like the people who think God talks to them directly.
Haha
ill keep this in mind as I interpret all your posts