Is Puerto Rico Trump's Katrina?

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
Surfdog said:
stu dog said:
Surfdog said:
They could get all the ships in the world there with supplies, but containers are sitting in the docks by the 100's if not 1000's already. Truck Drivers are not showing up for work, can't be contacted and many areas are still impassable, especially for large trucks.

Even CNN is admitting the logistics problems here.....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/27/us/puerto-rico-aid-problem/index.html

The only other option is air-drops of smaller crates of water and supplies. That's going to take a hell of a lot of helo's to handle 3.4 million people.
I'm sure there are capable truck drivers in the military we can send in there.
I'm sure there are, but only so many trucks available at the docks, and roads are not passable many areas yet. They need to ship more trucks to the docks first. If the containers could be shipped, I'm sure they would, whoever is available.

Airlifting is probably the best they can do now, quickly. But that's limited in scope unless you have 100+ of freight capable aircraft. I'm sure the military is doing everything they can with what the have there, and more coming every day.

But its never good enough, ever, right?
we spend A LOT on military. let's start utilizing those resources, training, equipment

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
stu dog said:
Surfdog said:
stu dog said:
Surfdog said:
They could get all the ships in the world there with supplies, but containers are sitting in the docks by the 100's if not 1000's already. Truck Drivers are not showing up for work, can't be contacted and many areas are still impassable, especially for large trucks.

Even CNN is admitting the logistics problems here.....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/27/us/puerto-rico-aid-problem/index.html

The only other option is air-drops of smaller crates of water and supplies. That's going to take a hell of a lot of helo's to handle 3.4 million people.
I'm sure there are capable truck drivers in the military we can send in there.
I'm sure there are, but only so many trucks available at the docks, and roads are not passable many areas yet. They need to ship more trucks to the docks first. If the containers could be shipped, I'm sure they would, whoever is available.

Airlifting is probably the best they can do now, quickly. But that's limited in scope unless you have 100+ of freight capable aircraft. I'm sure the military is doing everything they can with what the have there, and more coming every day.

But its never good enough, ever, right?
we spend A LOT on military. let's start utilizing those resources, training, equipment
:rolleyes:

You think this isn't already happening?

Like surfdog said - it's never good enough.

#desperateforaTrumpkatrina

BSshwack

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 2, 2017
LA
RedPillRob said:
If you were aware of my local and your local city/county/state whatever spent on the things that fVck us straight in the ass versus the things that really need to have $$ spent on you would know the subhuman excrement flows downhill and if I told you a recent experience (x100) I've had with lives being potentially/literally sacrificed for revenue generated from ill gotten "community service officer" fuktards you'd want to kick kittens, maim puppies, and kill your neighbor.
New handle gave himself away with this masterpiece of non-punctuation :roflmao:

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
PBS’S OHN YANG: Governor, are you getting all the aid you need or getting it fast enough from the states?

GOV. RICARDO ROSSELLO: First of all, we are very grateful for the administration. They have responded quickly. The president has been very attentive to the situation, personally calling me several times. FEMA and the FEMA director have been here in Puerto Rico twice. As a matter of fact, they were here with us today, making sure that all the resources in FEMA were working in conjunction with the central government. We have been working together. We have been getting results. The magnitude of this catastrophe is enormous. This is going to take a lot of help, a lot of collaboration. So, my call is to congressmen and congresswomen to take action quickly and conclusively with an aid package for Puerto Rico.

:roflmao:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
VonMeister said:
PBS’S OHN YANG: Governor, are you getting all the aid you need or getting it fast enough from the states?

GOV. RICARDO ROSSELLO: First of all, we are very grateful for the administration. They have responded quickly. The president has been very attentive to the situation, personally calling me several times. FEMA and the FEMA director have been here in Puerto Rico twice. As a matter of fact, they were here with us today, making sure that all the resources in FEMA were working in conjunction with the central government. We have been working together. We have been getting results. The magnitude of this catastrophe is enormous. This is going to take a lot of help, a lot of collaboration. So, my call is to congressmen and congresswomen to take action quickly and conclusively with an aid package for Puerto Rico.

:roflmao:

:banghead:

NOT WHAT WE WANTED TO HEAR!!!!

Need frvcvs and stu_dog STAT to tell him TRUMP IS FCKING IT UP!!!!