Is Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani Irish?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Just imagine if Obama was President when this happened or the guy was Iranian or a refugee? Face it, rubes the saudis own
Trump, they kill an American citizen journalist Trump does nothing, Trump keeps funding the Saudi war crimes in Yemen, not to mention the Saudis bailing out super cuck Jared.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Just imagine if Obama was President when this happened or the guy was Iranian or a refugee? Face it, rubes the saudis own
Trump, they kill an American citizen journalist Trump does nothing, Trump keeps funding the Saudi war crimes in Yemen, not to mention the Saudis bailing out super cuck Jared.
Are you on some kind of medication?

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Are you on some kind of medication?
How about you? Of course never a comment on the content of a post, just a bitter dickhead alll day every along with pathetic attention seeking humble brags.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
How about you? Of course never a comment on the content of a post, just a bitter dickhead alll day every along with pathetic attention seeking humble brags.
The lack of self reflection in this post is astounding. Have you ever thought of investing in Hamsters? I hear they're very therapeutic.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Yes, but nothing that inhibits my ability to operate a motor vehicle, heavy equipment, or a keyboard.

You may want to lie down and put a hand on the floor. You’re spinnin’ brah.

The content of your posts. :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The other 67% are car bombers?
No.

It's about 57%, just kind of there.

10% are annoying trader class, everything is a negotiation types. Annoying but harmless.

In that 10 % there is maybe 1% of potential carnage seekers, but in that 1%, most won't be put in a situation where actually make they make that move.

I suspect if these 1%ers were getting some sweet white girl pussy, there would be a lot less gun play in this group.

Bring on the robot F dolls.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Yes, but nothing that inhibits my ability to operate a motor vehicle, heavy equipment, or a keyboard.

You may want to lie down and put a hand on the floor. You’re spinnin’ brah.

The content of your posts. :poop:
You are bitichiest of dotards and to be so pathetically insecure at your age? LOL

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
he's doing that sniffling thing again

I don't think he was supposed to say that out loud