Is Indo doable on 4-5k for 2 weeks including air?

wedge2

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 20, 2011
Hey Guys,

Want to get out to Indo for the first time and am looking to spend two weeks and about 4-5k total. I'd be flying from a major east coast city. Open to any feedback regarding whether this is realistic. Thanks for any help :shaka:

Reactions: mattsharon

wedge2

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 20, 2011
This is more about scoring good surf, I don't care if I have to bunk with a couple guys.

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
that is plenty of money - especially if you are staying in one area

in country flights and transport adds up if u r moving around

where r u going?

Reactions: wedge2

wedge2

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 20, 2011
Not sure yet, I'm goofy so lefts are preferred. Thinking May.

Nov 30, 2022
Charleston
Hey Guys,

Want to get out to Indo for the first time and am looking to spend two weeks and about 4-5k total. I'd be flying from a major east coast city. Open to any feedback regarding whether this is realistic. Thanks for any help :shaka:
Let's Assume..

Since you have not mentioned the exact location from where you will fly and where exactly will land in the indo. So I will calculate their previous stats. As per tourist visiter over theirs.

A one-week vacation in Indonesia typically costs around Rp5,156,488 for one person. So, a one-week trip to Indonesia for two people costs around Rp10,312,976.

In Indonesia, a two-week trip for two people costs Rp20,625,952.

When travelling as a family of three or four people, the price per person often decreases because children's tickets are less expensive and hotel rooms can be shared.

Your daily budget will decrease if you travel slower over a longer period of time. Two people travelling in Indonesia for a month can often have a lower daily budget per person than one person travelling alone for a week.

FresnoRipper

Michael Peterson status
Aug 25, 2002
Stay at Mama Silvi's. I stayed there and the left is super fun. Local woman and her family have a few bungalows and she will take great care of you. Truth can get you set up.

Have fun! DM me if you like...yewww