gromsdad blocked me.
ifallalot blocked the Atlantic

for ifallalot and gromsdad the truth hurts

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
There are two Americas. In fact, there are several two Americas.

Economically, one America is a shithole with a small middle-class, and the other America is wealthy with a small middle-class.
Politically, one America is quite conservative with a few moderates, the other is quite progressive with a few liberals and moderates.
Socially, one America is multi-racial and cosmopolitan, the other is mostly white and yearns for a simpler past.

In the past America could be thought of as a continuum that could be represented by some sort of a bell curve. Now, it's almost like two intersecting bell curves. This bodes poorly for the future of America, IMO.

two-bell-curves.jpg

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
There was nothing sh*thole about it today.

Tasty waves, cool buzz, brews fresh delivered into the fridge, and I'm fine. And the kids are watching Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom which is funny as f*ck at times. Oh that's British. Well, you can't have everything.

I dunno, yeah, I see the crumble and occasionally talk a bit of sh*t about it but overall, life is really damn good and I've been doing a lot of cool sh*t lately, pandemic or not.

Maybe it's not that the country is a sh*thole so much as it just full of sh*thole vapid people.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Poorly thought out article, IMO. Maybe I'm missing something. I don't see the nationalists as feeling superior, but as just the opposite. They're scared because they feel their way of life is being taken away from them. They feel the superiority they felt they enjoyed w/r/t the structure of society totally disintegrating, literally. They are feeling increasingly inferior. They're scared shitless. Good.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Poorly thought out article, IMO. Maybe I'm missing something. I don't see the nationalists as feeling superior, but as just the opposite. They're scared because they feel their way of life is being taken away from them. They feel the superiority they felt they enjoyed w/r/t the structure of society totally disintegrating, literally. They are feeling increasingly inferior. They're scared shitless. Good.
Succumbing to fear is for the weak.

I have an idea how to make America stronger and it may involve a trade with Mexico and Latin America. They get 5 redneck nationalists and we get 3 hard workers.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
There was nothing sh*thole about it today.

Tasty waves, cool buzz, brews fresh delivered into the fridge, and I'm fine. And the kids are watching Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom which is funny as f*ck at times. Oh that's British. Well, you can't have everything.

I dunno, yeah, I see the crumble and occasionally talk a bit of sh*t about it but overall, life is really damn good and I've been doing a lot of cool sh*t lately, pandemic or not.

Maybe it's not that the country is a sh*thole so much as it just full of sh*thole vapid people.
sometimes you gotta make your own luck :shaka:

Reactions: Kento

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
I can't convince my wife to stop visiting the grandkids. Oddly, she keeps telling me about all the distant relatives who are down and out with covid, including brain deaths and ongoing ICU cases. Politicians underestimate the ignorance of their own people.

Reactions: everysurfer

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think many whites have a fear of being subsumed.

many poor balcks feel like they aint getting a fair piece of the pie.

Welcome to thunder dome!

• Wow
Reactions: Driftcoast

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I can't convince my wife to stop visiting the grandkids. Oddly, she keeps telling me about all the distant relatives who are down and out with covid, including brain deaths and ongoing ICU cases. Politicians underestimate the ignorance of their own people.
Is this your way of indirectly saying your wife is an idiot?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Sounds like your wife has a better grasp of what’s important in life than you do.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot